BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Amy S.
Phoenixville , PA
I ❤️ love my @maybelline #GreatLashBlue from @influenster #contest! They sent me @maybelline Great Lash in Royal Blue! My 👀 eyes are green and it works well together with the Royal Blue Maybelline #GreatLashBlue!
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
I'm loving this, almost as much as I used to love it but the color is ever better pigmented now! The formula works even better than other color mascaras instead of being something that only works on top of your regular mascara this works on its own to volumnize, thicken, and legthen.
Drenda D.
['Bakersfield', 'CA'], CA
This stuff is great. IT IS SUCH A SHOCKING BLUE. you can put it on the top of your black Mascara if you'd like and that gives a nice pop. Even the whole lash being blue is a great pop. It's a bit clumpy though so make sure you shake your mascara applicator as you pull up to apply.
LEAR31505 Emily B.
I trying this washable mascara by @maybelline. Received this product #complimentary for testing purposes and I hadn't been convinced that blue color on my lashes are good for my skin tone and my hair color but I was wrong because the final color is a purple - dark blue is amazing! For go out with my friend in the night is so glam! Is hypoallergenic and easy to get a full lash look. I love this! #contest @influester
Cree C.
Galveston, TX
The mascara actually came out very subtle. It was a very bright blue in the tube, but when I applied it, my dark eyelashes overpowered it. I am also not a big fan of the tradition Great Lash Mascara brush. The brush causes my lashes to clump together very easily. It provides length, but little to no volume, which was disappointing.
Amanda A.
Potsdam, NY
I received maybelline great lash royal blue mascara for free in exchange for my honest review from Influenster! This is a great mascara which isn't shocking since maybelline makes excellent mascaras. The blue is bright and pretty and vibrant. It goes on great and shows up really well, I love it!
Jade L.
I personally don't go for bold colors, I stick to black or brown. However the pigment in this mascara so amazing. If you're on the bold, daring side, then this mascara is worth the try. The great lash mascara, alone, already does wonders for your lashes; but, this color is great!
Molly K.
#greatlashblue I revived this product free for testing purposes, and have nothing but good things to say. It adds a pop of color to an otherwise neutral look, and separates lashes while making the longer. I normally don't go for colors in makeup, but I like the mascara and will definitely be getting the black version.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Thank you for letting me be apart of voxbox for maybelline. I love the mascara because it brings out the looks in my eyes. #sponsored #gotitfree @influenster . I like the color that it have to offered. The style is what brings me to maybelline . I love it
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
It's a pretty blue but in all honesty it doesn't do much for the lashes.. there was no lift or thickening. And to make matters worse.. as I was applying it, it got in my eye and it burned soooo bad. I'm not sure on the price I do know you can buy it at Walmart, HEB, or Walgreens.
Crissy L.
Whats your favorite color of mascara?
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
Would this look good with my fair skin tone?
Valeria p.
Cooper City, FL
Qué diferencia hay de esta máscara de pestañas con otras de maybelline?
Tia K.
How much is it and is there any other colors
Emily R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does it really make your lashes appear blue? And does it come off easily?

back