BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Corbyn D.
danville, KY
although the product is a vibrant blue, it did little to lengthen my lashes. it stayed on for a long time, and was very very resilient against all kinds of sweat and rain! overall, the product didn't really do it for me, and i was kind of disappointed. then again, beggars can't be choosers, and i did get it for free, so that's awesome!
Ellie M.
Davidson , NC
Product is really cool to experiment with and go a little bit out of your comfort zone. It can be worn more subtly with a light layer and boldly with it layered on. Looking forward to using it on the fourth!! Might not be the most practical but you know what you are getting yourself into if you are putting on a blue mascara haha!
Melanie D.
I really enjoyed this mascara. I usually would not go for a blue mascara but it adds a fun pop of color! Once it dried it did not move until I took it off a few hours later.
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own!
Cree C.
Galveston, TX
The mascara actually came out very subtle. It was a very bright blue in the tube, but when I applied it, my dark eyelashes overpowered it. I am also not a big fan of the tradition Great Lash Mascara brush. The brush causes my lashes to clump together very easily. It provides length, but little to no volume, which was disappointing.
Jessy F.
I love this mascara, it really makes your eyes pop because most people expect mascara to be black. The blue color is really unique and it doesn't clump on my lashes which is really nice. I would totally buy it in stores!
Drenda D.
['Bakersfield', 'CA'], CA
This stuff is great. IT IS SUCH A SHOCKING BLUE. you can put it on the top of your black Mascara if you'd like and that gives a nice pop. Even the whole lash being blue is a great pop. It's a bit clumpy though so make sure you shake your mascara applicator as you pull up to apply.
Marlin A.
Orange, CA
This mascara is great! It does not come out chunky at all and the shape of the brush is great. I feel like it captured all of my lashes and provided a thick and consistent look. I had used this product years ago and happy they are advertising it back. Can't wait to use it again. Perfect for date nights. #complimentary #gotitfree
Jade L.
I personally don't go for bold colors, I stick to black or brown. However the pigment in this mascara so amazing. If you're on the bold, daring side, then this mascara is worth the try. The great lash mascara, alone, already does wonders for your lashes; but, this color is great!
Kaitlin S.
Berwyn, IL
I absolutely love the way this mascara separates my lashes. The blue color is subtle making it perfect for an everyday look. The only reason I did not give this product 5 stars is because I feel that the photos of the models wearing it are misleading since the mascara isn't as vibrant as it is portrayed. Other than that I liked it!
Amanda A.
Potsdam, NY
I received maybelline great lash royal blue mascara for free in exchange for my honest review from Influenster! This is a great mascara which isn't shocking since maybelline makes excellent mascaras. The blue is bright and pretty and vibrant. It goes on great and shows up really well, I love it!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.