BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Michelle B.
Sheboygan, WI
*Received this product free for testing purposes*
I have dark lashes so the blue obviously doesn't show through but I did love how it adds a slight tint of blue. It did add volume to my lashes but didn't do much lengthening, which is something I need. I think this would be great for someone who wants to add a little some color to the lashes (and has lighter lashes or is willing to add foundation on it first) and doesn't need much lengthening but more volume. :)
Tabitha R.
I love the idea of wearing a blue mascara. The formula is easy to apply and looks really pretty on my light lashes. My only complaint is that it seems like it is so light, so it doesn't really make a difference. It's just like a fun thing to wear, and since it's so light, it's like my personal secret. Ha.
Jasmine P.
Holden, LA
This is a GREAT product in my opinion and I am very glad that I had been chosen to test it and Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara has been great to me since yesterday!
Shaina D.
Jacksonville, FL
I got to try my mascara complimentary from influencer. I was excited to be able to try something new because i haven't had a change in my make up routine for a while but sadly the blue didn't show up for me . I love the brush it curl my lashes nicely but the blue wasn't noticable.
Annie S.
Navarre, OH
The Maybelline Great Lash Blue is a nice switch up from my everyday look. It is discrete enough from far away but eye catching when you're talking with people at a closer distance. I liked the product I would just have liked a more full applicator. I received the Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Makenna H.
Barre , Vt
I have never bought blue mascara before, and I'm surprised about how much I ended up liking it! It's not overwhelming, but if you look closely you can tell there is a blue tint. It has a great non clumpy formula too, which is awesome!
Alexis J.
After receiving the Maybelline #GreatLashBlue voxbox I tried using the mascara for a party with my parents and their friends! I like that it goes on just like the regular black mascara, but the color is a little bit bright for me.whth that being said, I'm not one to do many bold looks when it comes to my make up. If you are im sure you would love this!!
Lessley-Ann G.
Rockville , MD
Honestly I'm not big fan of colors but I thought this would be a little cool to use. It was my first time trying and I know maybelline is quite an inexpensive brand. Luckily, I got this complementary from Influenster and it was perfect to try out. However this did not show up on my eyelashes at all. #MaybellineGreatLash @Influenster #MaybellineNewYork
Sophalie V.
Brooklyn, NY
It's my first time using blue mascara and now I'm questioning my self why I did not before. I am in love with this mascara. I love that it extends my lashes a bit and is not clumpy. The color is perfect. A very nice tone of blue (royal blue) which is not overpowering but makes my eyes look brighter. I'm for sure goin to continue using this mascara.
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Oh....My gosh!!!
Not only do I love this blue, but my coworkers asked what brand it was and noticed it off the spot! I was totally geeked on how it made my eyes pop and the vivid blue was just unreal. I absolutely love this color and for sure plan on making this mascara a part of my makeup routine!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.