BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Jessica P.
Hebo, OR
First of all, I received the Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes. Since I have thick dark eyelashes I had to apply a few coats, but it went on super smooth & it wasn't clumpy at all! The color is also very beautiful!
Abby R.
I love my free #greatlashblue maybelline mascara and onyx eyeliner!! I was a little iffy about the blue at first, but I love it!! It's the perfect shade! I think it's really pretty when you go over black mascara wth the royal blue! It adds an extra pop!
Kassandra G.
I loved this mascara. The wand didn't clump my eyelashes and even though I have really dark black eyelashes I could still see the blue. I have brown eyes and adding some color to my face besides brown was different for me but I enjoyed it. It's so cute. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Tabitha R.
I love the idea of wearing a blue mascara. The formula is easy to apply and looks really pretty on my light lashes. My only complaint is that it seems like it is so light, so it doesn't really make a difference. It's just like a fun thing to wear, and since it's so light, it's like my personal secret. Ha.
Kassi W.
I love the length this mascara gives my lashes and the pop of blue is fun, yet subtle enough to wear during the day. I gave it 3 stars only because I wish Maybelline was cruelty free! Overall, I would recommend if you're looking for a fun change up from your typical black mascara!
Shaina D.
Jacksonville, FL
I got to try my mascara complimentary from influencer. I was excited to be able to try something new because i haven't had a change in my make up routine for a while but sadly the blue didn't show up for me . I love the brush it curl my lashes nicely but the blue wasn't noticable.
Melanie T.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
Maybelline Great Lash Blue product is amazing. I love the color. Instead of the traditional black color the blue is great! I did have to put a little more on in order to see the color, but I really like!

I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, all opinions are my own!
Ayeat A.
Trenton, NJ
Let me just say the color of the mascara is pretty great! But yes I do love it just like the black mascara it gives so much volume, and length. I used this twice so far and yes I would repurchase ! Thank you.
Selena G.
Syracuse , NY
Although it's colored mascara, it's very natural and enhances your eyes without making it look like neon crazy lashes. The brush is petite which gives more of a natural look. It's not buildable and definitely would not recommend to someone who likes bold (almost like false lashes) look.
Michelle B.
Sheboygan, WI
*Received this product free for testing purposes*
I have dark lashes so the blue obviously doesn't show through but I did love how it adds a slight tint of blue. It did add volume to my lashes but didn't do much lengthening, which is something I need. I think this would be great for someone who wants to add a little some color to the lashes (and has lighter lashes or is willing to add foundation on it first) and doesn't need much lengthening but more volume. :)
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.