BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Cheryl L.
Prestonsburg, KY
This royal blue great lash masscera is a very beautiful color. However, I've recently transitioned to being completely cruelty free so I gifted this vox box to my mother in law. She loves the pop of fun color and how nice her green eyes look with it. (I recived this product free for review. All opinions are my own and honest)
Addysen K.
N Ridgeville, OH
I received this product for free from an Influenster vox box. I really like it but I think that the brush should be thicker so the mascara is easier to apply. It looks good and lasts long, and I really like the color, I just wish more product stuck to the brush so I didn't have to go over it so many times to get the color.
Mady T.
Palm Coast , FL
I love the colour when I swatched it, it was gorgeous and I love that they revamped an older product with the blue but when I put it on it did nothing to my lashes. I put several coats on and there was still no colour payoff to it
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Blue isn't the color for my eyes. I accidentally purchased this because I thought it was black. I usually buy the black Great Lash mascara. This product might work for some but it's just not the right color for me. So, the only problem I had was the color!
Stacey Y.
Baton Rouge , LA
I would have loved to give this 5 stars I loved the packaging I loved the long lasting wear however it really didn't show blue on me without the use of a white primer so when in a rush it's not the best choice however I'd recommend for a night out!!!
Jennifer D.
Lancaster, PA
So I actually got this free in my first Influester box and I was ECSTATIC to try it.. I tired it with a neutral smokey eye and added the blue liner to give it a extra something. I loved it and loved the look! I don't typically go for bold colors but I loved this look! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Naquela K.
Bessemer, AL
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all following opinions are my own. It has the classic pink and green mascara tube that Maybelline is known for. I wouldn't have tried this product had it not been sent to me. I used it as a pop of color on my lower lashes. This will probably be something I use moderately.
Alyssa T.
I'm so excited that I finally got to try the royal blue Great Lash Mascara from Maybeline! This product gives something extra to your makeup look with beautiful blue lashes! Color was great after it dries so don't go crazy applying if its not the color like on the brush. Less is definitely more with this product! I recieved this product for testing and all opinions are my own.
Laura C.
Ball Ground, GA
Im so excited to be reviewing my first #free #voxbox from #influenster !!!! #GreatLashBlue Its true to Maybelline's classic Great Lash natural mascara and the shade of blue is beautiful! When it dries it is very subtle ... next time I'm going to use white primer underneath. Thanks @influenster 😁
Riah L.
N Chesterfld, VA
I really enjoyed trying this product. I've never used mascara all that much, but that's changed after trying Great Lash Royal Blue mascara. It's super easy to swipe on & go. The biggest thing for me is that it is lightweight & doesn't clump up like other brands I've tried, which is awesome. I also love the fun pop of color of course! I could, & often do, wear this every day.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.