BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Shivani N.
I was one of the lucky Influenster's to receive Maybelline's Great Lash Blue VoxBox and try out the royal blue mascara for free. I absolutely love this mascara! The color is really pretty, and you can control how intensely blue you want your lashes to appear. With one stroke, my eyelashes were long and after using three strokes I got to the perfect shade of blue that I wanted. It really makes my eyes pop. I would definitely suggest giving this colored mascara a try, it's worth the purchase and I'm sure that you'll love it as much as I do!
Elizabeth H.
Newtown Sq, PA
I was pleasantly surprised by the Maybelline Great Lash royal blue mascara. Admittedly, I did not remember this product from when I was younger, and I was a bit nervous about the blue color being too trendy. What I actually liked about this product was that the blue color is quite subtle, even on my somewhat lighter lashes I've tried this product for about a week now, and in addition to the color, I really like the formula because it didn't transfer on my lids or under my ends. Would definitely recommend trying this. I received this product complimentary from Influenster, but the opinions herein expressed are my own.
Julissa C.
Brooklyn, NY
Ok ok. I was first hesitant to try this out. I've been working with so much dark black macara that I didn't think my lashes would look good but they came out fabulous! It wasn't lumpy or anything . Loved how the color popped once the right lighting hit my face! I recommend you try this look with a cute spring outfit! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara thank you thank you!
Nicollette M.
Mequon, WI
I have never tried the Great Lash Mascara line before, but I am a big fan of other mascaras from Maybelline (such as the Colossal and Lash Sensational mascaras). I received this product free for review from Influenster, along with the Unstoppable eyeliner. I prefer my lashes to have a nice amount of volume, and I typically pick colors such as blackest black. This particular mascara was not very impressive to me. It did provide some length and a tiny amount of volume, but I found myself trying to salvage the mascara by layering it with another product. I also have very naturally dark lashes to begin with, so the blue color did not show up at all on my lashes. Overall, I think this is a fun product, and I was happy to have tried it, but it may be better suited for those with lighter lashes that want a very subtle lash look.
Elvira O.
Providence, RI
Thanks to Influenster, I got to try this product for free. This brand is typically cheap and reminiscent to when I used this when I started learning about make up. I truthfully would have never gone out of my way to purchase it but I am so glad to have tried it. I have very straight eyelashes that are hard to curl and stay curled. I have found luck with this mascara while mixing it with a few others. I realize that when i finish it off with this, my eyelashes stay curled longer and are very noticeable ( which is rare.)  I was scared at first because why would I want blue eyelashes since my make up isnt super bold but it isnt a super noticeable and appears black at time. Overall I had a great experience and would use this product again.
Alli W.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love adding a pop of color in my makeup, and mascara is an essential part of my makeup routine. It's so fun to add that pop of color with mascara since it looks good. Whether you go for a natural look or a smoky eye, this mascara adds an awesome touch of blue that goes with any eye color. It stays on all day, and it goes on easily. The only negative that I found is that it seemed to take a little longer to dry than normal, but once it's dry, it is fantastic! I would recommend it for anyone looking to spice up their look! :)
Lindsey C.
Cape Coral, FL
I have NEVER used anything but Black Mascara so I was kind of hesitant about using a blue mascara. And i'll be honest, I wasn't sure it would show up or be noticeable. Well, I was wrong! The first day I used it I applied it at work & my coworker noticed IMMEDIATELY! I posted my photo on Instagram, again not thinking many people would comment. But over 25 people did & commented on how they loved it & had used it many years ago. It was exciting to try this & I honestly really like it! I didn't think I would. I have green eyes & didn't think blue mascara would mesh well, but it works! It's fun to try new things & share it, so thank you for letting me do that! I will buy this again & you just CAN"T go wrong with Maybelline mascara, especially Great Lash!
Court A.
Fort Edward, NY
I didn't take a photo wearing it, so maybe I'll do that later, but I really like this mascara! It's not obnoxious, a just-enough tint of blue. My sister told me she didn't notice the blue until we were outside. Great Lash mascara has always been a go-to for me when it comes to simple makeup; my eyelashes are blonde and sometimes I just want something light. I give this four stars because my only complaint is that the wand isn't my favorite. I'm a volume person. So happy to have been able to try this! Will definitely be using it now and in the future. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Update: don't get it in your eyes. Stings like a mother
Monique G.
Fort Wayne, IN
My complimentary Maybelline mascara is Good. I love the color blue so I was immediately attached! During my first experience I did one application the immediate blue effect didn't really take place. I let them dry then I did another application, and the results were in! I could have done more applications but I did not want it to become thick and have blue everywhere. So I would say for myself two applications is enough. I'm sure with a more smokey eye effect this mascara would make my eyes pop. So future reviews soon to come.
Emily W.
Cold Spring , MN
I was pleasantly surprised by this mascara! The quality of the mascara itself is great, and the blue color was so fun! My natural lashes are pretty dark, so the blue didn't show up until after a few coats. My lower lashes are lighter, so it showed up great on them! I like coating on my mascara, so the multiple layers worked for me and didn't feel clumpy or heavy. The blue shows up best in natural light I have found. Overall I loved it and would recommend to anyone wanting to try the colored mascara trend! (Note: I received this mascara free from Influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.)
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.