BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Gabby B.
Whitewater, WI
Wasn't sure where to put the mascara when I got it, but damn is it pigmented!! I've never seen someone so stylish!! My roommate's eyes look poppin!! Never thought blue would be back in style!! I feel 13 again!! Good job Maybelline! I would def use this product again!
Sara M.
New Lenox, IL
Sorry, Influenster - I appreciate the sample, but I hate blue mascara. It's way too trendy for my liking, and I'm pretty traditional in my makeup choices. It's probably great for someone who's more edgy, but just not my speed. Would recommend to someone who is looking for something different, but not my thing for everyday wear.
Elizabeth D.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Lash has always and will always be a favorite classic. But blue mascara? Okay so my hair is purple, but I'm not confident enough to walk around with blue lashes. The formula will always be a favorite but I will pass on the blue... (I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.) Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
I love Great Lash by Maybelline and this is such a fun style! Blue mascara is definitely not an every day look. However, it is super fun for specific styles. I wore it for 80's Day at the middle school I work at, and it was a hit. It's also a fun way to add colour to a basic look. Very fun, very vibrant, just not what I'd wear every day.
Samantha W.
central islip, NY
Who knew blue could be so edgy yet not too out there its a Classic mascara in a bold color. Works just as great as the original we all love. I like to use this on my bottom lashes for added oomph to simple everyday looks! I received this Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Andrea M.
Abington, MA
I love this mascara!! I have been using Maybelline for years but this is my first time trying the royal blue mascara. It lengthens my lashes without clumping and the blue really makes my eyes pop. I have seen nothing but good reviews on this product so far. So happy I received this VoxBox so I was able to try it for the first time!
Alicia H.
Vallejo, CA
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara

With that being said, I can appreciate that this mascara added some volume to my lashes, but the blue hue was super hard to see unless a white primer was added prior to application.
I do not think this is a "Universal Product."
Rae D.
Suffolk, VA
It was average at best. I'm not a fan. The brush was basic, it offered no volume or length furthermore it took several coats just to get a blue effect. If you apply more than 3 coats it starts to clump together and it's hard to remove.
Cat L.
I received this product to review for free however​ all opinions are my own.

That being said I had high hopes for this mascara. The color was awesome BRIGHT blue! But it barely showed up on my lashes. No length or fullness either. I'm glad that I received this for free as I would be upset that I'd bought it and spent money on it.
McKayla K.
Overall, this is a good mascara, but the blue just doesn't show up like it should. It truly does lengthen your lashes without clumping. I'm also not a fan of the end of the brush, as it is oddly shaped and hard to maneuver. I would buy it again though because it throws people off and attracts their attention when they see your lashes.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.