BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Flore-Yanha T.
When it comes to my makeup, I like to keep it simple and natural as possible. I was a bit spektical about the blue mascara wave until I tried it! I applied two coats of blue mascara, and I didn't look crazy at all! #GreatLashBlue #contest @Influenster @Maybelline
Carole P.
It's a great mascara for what you're paying. I received this mascara for free from Influenster for my unbiased option. I have bought this particular brand in the past and have always been okay with the look. It can be clumpy at times. I don't wear it as often anymore. This blue shade is a nice fun color though. It's not really an everyday color for me.
Kristen C.
Wichita, KS
I'm allergic to every mascara I've tried in the last 7 years but they sent this complimentary so I tried it anyway. I was excited about the throwback color! I'm pretty sure this was my first beauty product a long time ago. BUT... it fell short. Barely any blue color even though I caked it on. And then my eyes swelled shut (but that's my fault for trying it). I can't recommend this product.
Marissa W.
I received this royal blue mascara complimentary for my opinion and I am so happy I got to try it! It was so fun to branch out from just boring black mascara. I received so many compliments and loved that I was finally able to have my dreams of having blue "eyes"!
kim j.
Bel Air, MD
after receiving my complimentary box i was so excited! the mascara is pretty decent but being as though my lashes are dark the color barely showed. i think this would be better on lighter last color or used with a white lash primer. i will most likely use this on photoshoots with clients, it doesnt give a spider look which is a plus.
Julia S.
Suwanee, GA
I received the product for free for my honest review. It was my first time using a dark blue mascara and an eyeliner. It's definitely fun to use this product especially if you are trying to go for the blue look. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Lili H.
I received these as a promotion but all of the opinions are my own: I was a little nervous getting this product because I've never been one to wear bright colors. I have to say though, the color isn't as strong or crazy as I thought it'd be. In a good way! It's just subtle enough that it looks great on your lashes but not so throng that it pops out at everyone who looks your way.
Cat L.
I received this product to review for free however​ all opinions are my own.

That being said I had high hopes for this mascara. The color was awesome BRIGHT blue! But it barely showed up on my lashes. No length or fullness either. I'm glad that I received this for free as I would be upset that I'd bought it and spent money on it.
ANDREA C.
I love Maybelline mascaras but this blue is just to die for because of the pop of color it gives to any look. I received this product FREE from Influenster for testing purposes and this is 100% my honest opinion. This is my first time using it and I am not disappointed at all. It is very long lasting and very easy to remove. This is a product I would buy repeatedly. It is not a must have in your make-up collection but it does make for fun on having it. It is very easy to layer to make that blue just POP! without it getting clumpy, especially for those that have darker eyelashes. I would love to see this in different colors in the future.
Gabby B.
Juneau, WI
Wasn't sure where to put the mascara when I got it, but damn is it pigmented!! I've never seen someone so stylish!! My roommate's eyes look poppin!! Never thought blue would be back in style!! I feel 13 again!! Good job Maybelline! I would def use this product again!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.