BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
I Received this Maybeline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara complimentary from influenster and i absolutely love it ! i tried it and was shocked how edgy of a look it gave me on my big brown eyes . i will surely wear this on my next night out because it makes me stand out more . if you like bold colors thn i suggest this for you and even if you do not but you like trying new things i say give ut a try ! lashes are fuller edgier and stand out !
Daybelis B.
Ocean City, MD
I'm excited ad extremely satisfied with this product,I never thought I will use a blue mascara ,but when I received this one for free for an honest review i was thrilled to try it!! And overall experience was excellent ,i was able to use it to make a "makeup no makeup " look. Look sassy and to
Ore dramatic looks as well! I definitely recommend this product
Taya D.
Pipestone, MN
I got this free through my Maybelline VoxBox, and was very intrigued by the blue mascara. I wiped off my current eye makeup, eager to try it out. It definitely separated and lifted my lashes, but I didn't get any volume or any sign of blue from it unless I shined a flashlight directly on the lashes. Still will continue to use as I kind of like the hidden blue.
Aimee D.
I was a bit nervous about trying a royal blue mascara. When I opened it, I was almost shocked by how blue it was. When I applied it, I didn't have any issues with clumping or anything. The color was super bright when I first applied it but I think when it died it wasn't as crazy. Planning to try it again another day. Not an every day mascara but it's fun?
Ashley L.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never actually tried the iconic great lash which is funny because my mom has been using it for as long as I remember! But I realllly liked this formula and the brush, I guess there's a reason it's been around so long! Wouldn't obviously wear this for every day but definitely so fun for a night out or just to be a little creative! Love the blue :)
Danielle M.
Westminster, MD
I received this product for testing purposes and the original I love so I was stoked! And just like the original I really liked the way it made my lashes look. Longer in length and also fuller. I wasn't however crazy about the color. Maybe for Halloween or special event but a normal every day stay at home mom doesn't wear blue mascara. #GreatLashBlue
Shelby W.
Richland, WA
WOW! What a product. I have blue eyes, and the Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara really makes my eyes POP! I have been using this mascara for a really long time, and it really highlights my features for a hot night on the town. I always use this product when I go out with my girls. Will definitely buy this product again.

*I received this as a complimentary product through Influenster.
Kelsey A.
Alameda, CA
I'm not a super into the another color thing, BUT I love maybelline. I love the company and the quality of their product. It washes off super easily and goes on very nice. I like how it is subtle and slick. I hate when mascaras are clumpy so this product was up to my expectations. LOVE IT. It is also amazing that I got to try the product absolutely free!
daisy d.
The original version of this was the very first mascara I ever tried. I loved it and still think it's a great mascara, although Maybelline is not considered cruelty free so I no longer buy it.
However, I was sent this blue mascara by Influenster for reviewing.
So let's get to it:
Overall this is a good mascara.
Definitely blue and dries down quickly so no mess all over the face (No fall out)
The only cons I found was the thin wand and how it didn't give the lashes much definition, volume like the original black Great Lash mascara, and the cruelty free fact again.
Hadrielly G.
Ellicott City, MD
This mascara is a big no! The pigmentation isn't that good, no volume. Very discreet for a blue mascara. I used to go out and asked my friends about it the answer was like well it's cool but not that cool :( I wish I could rock this mascara on summer. This mascara could be so lit... Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.