BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicole K.
Fresno, CA
First off, I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I surprisingly liked it when it was on. The blue was fun and stayed on my lashes the entire day. I want a huge fan of the formula it seemed a little flakey as it went on and dried out. But overall it was wonderful and for the price they sell it at worth the try.
Robin G.
Murray, KY
I got this free in the mail to test.  I think this stuff is pretty good.  I dont usually use mascara and this went so easy.  It went on the lash really well.  The blue wasnt so in your face or obnoxious.  It also lasted for so long.  I went to bed with it on and woke up still looking good.  I would Recommend this.  It is fun :)
Lindsey M.
I received Maybelline's Great Lash Blue Voxbox for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own!
I was a little nervous to try this product out, but I am very pleased with it. The formula is wonderful, and lasts for a while. The color wasn't as strong as I was expecting. I like to wear it on my lower lashes with regular black mascara on my top lashes.
Jessica D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I just received #GreatLashBlue Maybelline mascara free from Influenster. It was such a cool product! If you want to change up your eye makeup routine, try it out. I have blue eyes and it really made my eyes pop. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Megan C.
Dover, NH
I was pleasantly surprised by the great lash in blue. I wasn't sure what to think at first, since the wand isn't huge and it's BLUE!

The mascara went on easily, and the blue is noticeable, but not overly.
I can easily wear it to work (an office environment) and not feel like I am going too crazy.

#greatlashblue #contest Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Sam F.
Such a fun mascara shade! Influenster sent me this product for free to review and I was so excited to get it in the mail! I've used Great Lash Mascara in black for years and it's so fun to have a blue shade to switch things up every once and a while. I've used this for a couple spring looks in photos!  The formula is still as great as their classic shades.
Lauren C.
Anna , TX
Not crazy about this mascara at all ! It did nothing for my lashes at all . It barely made my lashes blue which is okay I guess because I don't want blue lashes however it barely puts any mascara on the eyelash . Not a fan of the brush either however it's good for separating the lashes !
Ashley C.
Received this product in my first VoxBox. The color is a cool dark blue, not too dramatic or childish. Though the wand does a good job of spreading the eyelashes, it does not create volume or curl. I usually like my lashes looking lush, this one does not do that, but the product produces a beautiful spring color for your lashes.
Niki G.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I was super excited to receive this through Influenster, but I was left severely disappointed. I've used this mascara in the black version before and liked it ok. The blue version is completely different. It's very difficult to apply and if any gets in your eye it burns and waters for several minutes. It doesn't even look that blue. It hardly looks like you have any mascara on at all. Definitely will not be using this again.
Muna J.
I love the color of the mascara. It's a fun color throw on when your not trying to wear a lot of makeup but still want something cute . Or you can dress it up. I would've like if the mascara brush was design a bit different because I felt I need to apply more than 2 coats . But I did like the product I would buy it! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.