BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emilee L.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm very picky when it comes to certain colors around my eyes, I usually aim for natural nudes like Brown's etc. Because I have brown eyes. I've been looking for ways to make them standout more and this definitely did the trick! Looks great even on my sister's greenish blue eyes🤗 Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Jennifer R.
I received my Great Lash Royal Blue mascara free for review, and honestly? I wouldn't purchase it. I don't know if it's the formula or the brush that's worse or if I've just been spoiled by higher end mascara, but this is not good. The color is great, but everything else? It clumps, it sticks, and it doesn't seem to go on evenly. Lashes don't separate.

I tried it twice, but I won't be using it again. It just does not work for me.
Alyssa D.
West Babylon , NY
I think the color looked more black than blue. My eye color is brown so It should have popped more. But it didn't. It is easy to apply. I think the wand is very weird tho. I only used the product once tho. I recommend you get this. But in Black not in any fancy color.

DISCLAIMER: This product was sent to me FREE by influenster but all of my opinions are my own.
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
Thank You , Influenster for my FREE Maybelline
Royal Blue Great Lash #contest
I loved it ,but it was not the color for me the blue didn't pop for me like I wanted but l still liked it :)
Catheryn R.
Austin, TX
Ive always felt some type of way about this mascara. It was the very first kind I started using as a teen and while I'm so happy that the blue version is back and how amazing it leaves my eyelashes! However I always find the formula to be too runny so sometimes if
a little even gets on my waterline by accident the whole formula runs into my eye and it burns like a motherrr.
nohely b.
Today I'm talking about blue mascara! I received these free products from Influenster for testing purposes and loved opening my box to find out I would be testing Maybelline's Great Lash in Royal Blue and the Unstoppable Eyeliner in Onyx.
I wouldn't have ever thought of myself as someone who would consider blue mascara, but I actually like it. It adds a fun pop to my everyday look.
Karla T.
Tucson, AZ
Really nice masacara! Definitely out of my comfort zone since it's blue but it's pretty nice! The product definitely has length t it! And since my eyes are dark brown it was surprisingly how lighter they got!
Saba S.
Teaneck , NJ
No need for lash extensions, this is the best mascara. It will give you eye popping lashes.No clumps at all! Just smooth separated lashes! Next time I will get the waterproof!
Elizabeth H.
Dupont, WA
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara You can't tell much in the picture but the blue is perfect! I didn't think I would like the color on my lashes but it turns out I love it! It also did a great job lengthening my tiny lashes. I'm definitely keeping this in my everyday makeup kit.
Nicole K.
Fresno, CA
First off, I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I surprisingly liked it when it was on. The blue was fun and stayed on my lashes the entire day. I want a huge fan of the formula it seemed a little flakey as it went on and dried out. But overall it was wonderful and for the price they sell it at worth the try.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.