BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessie B.
Henderson, NV
Colored mascara is not something I have ever tried and I did not have very high expectations. The fact that this mascara has a great brush that allowed for a clump-free application makes me a fan! I am able to get a subtle blue tint to my lashes without looking tacky or too wild.

I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions here are my own.
Betty B.
Such a pretty blue!! I've had the high end blue mascara before and this was just as good if not better! Lift separation and volume! Color wore all day and didn't fade! I wore it with a brown Bronze shadow look and it made my eyes POP! Would definitely buy this product and recommend if looking to use something other than traditional black! I received this product free in a vox box to test.
Conner d.
Lampasas, TX
I received this product for free from Influenster, and was really excited because I've enjoyed the Great Lash products in the past. Once I tried it, I really liked it! I lengthened my lashes so much and didn't leave clumps! The only issue I had was that the blue didn't show up very well the first application. It took me several coats to get any blue color, but other than that I loved it!
Kaitlyn G.
Baltimore, MD
The royal blue color is great, but the actual mascara does not give me the length and volume I typically look for in a mascara. I like this mascara for the bottom lashes!
Brittany T.
Irvine, CA
okay so blue mascara isn't really my go-to look, but after receiving it in the voxbox and trying it out i was surprised how much i actually like it.  I mean i mostly don't like colored mascara because i had always viewd it as something i couldn't pull off but after trying it out the royal blue mascara i think i would buy it again, it was a solid formula with good pigment.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
This product, while good in theory, is for a very select audience. The blue color is great, but for it to noticeably show up you either need to have blond lashes or a white primer. The primer would be a good idea, because this mascara primarily lengthens your lashes- nothing doing in the volume or curl department. Since I have very dark, very long lashes, this product did not work well for me.
Sarah N.
The mascara formula is what you wound expect from Maybelline Great Lash mascara; decent for everyday, but nothing special. It's not particularly volumizing nor lengthening, but works for a non-picture easy day. The blue color doesn't really show on my dark lashes unless I seriously coat them, which causes clumps. While this mascara was fun to try, it's not one I'll be purchasing.
Alyssa M.
I loved the look of this mascara on my lower lashes. On my upper ones, it was not quite as noticeable, but created a sweet, subtle effect. It lasted all day without flaking. As a blue-eyed gal, I am always looking out for blue accents in my makeup and this is perfect! I truly enjoy this mascara more than any other I have tried in the past. I feel so lucky to have received it free to try from Influenster.
Olivia L.
WHITEHALL, OH
I received this as my first package from Influenster for testing, and it was a great new item to add to my magic bag. ;) I love receiving colors, but I have never tried blue before. I feel like this voxbox helped me branch out into more colors as well as more Maybelline products! The application was smooth for both the eyeliner and mascara! Love love love, thank you Influenster!
Maria S.
Rumford, RI
A few swipes in the morning and I'm set for the day.The brush itself is the perfect size . my eyes are brown and this mascara is everything that I use and I have the perfect lashes, no need for fake lashes.
I super recommend this maybelline mascara!!!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.