BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Lindsey E.
Greensboro, NC
It is ok, I haven't had much experience with coloured mascara so I have nothing to compare it to. It is a subtle colour, which I think I prefer as apposed to too much colour. As far as volume and length it is about average, but it is on the cheeper side so it would be very good product to try out colour instead of buying an expensive formula only just to end up not liking coloured mascara.
Blanca M.
Mission, TX
Honestly this mascara is awesome. The pigmentation on it will blow your mind away. The fact that only is the the formula great but the change of a cool look is awesome. Black can get boring sometimes so come on girl try it In blue. I will definitely purchase this product again!
Chacha B.
Brooklyn, NY
To be honest, I really love with this mascara because it goes on smooth and easy. It also gives your lashes length and volume that will spice up your makeup look. What amazes me most about this mascara that Influenster gave me was the fact that it was blue instead of brown or black!! I had this mascara in black and now i have the blue version which is cool.
Jackie R.
Buford, GA
I love it! It's fun for special occasions. I don't think I would spend the money on it unless it was for something like Halloween. But it goes on smoothly and great color.
Abby P.
Glenside, PA
No matter how many layers of the mascara I put on I could barely get the blue to show, which was really a shame. It just looks black on my lashes. The blue sometimes comes through in the right light, but it's not as intense as I would have liked. That said, the mascara actually works pretty good in the sense that it makes my lashes look nice and long and thick just like the original Great Lash! But at that point I would just recommend getting that.
Conner d.
San Marcos , TX
I received this product for free from Influenster, and was really excited because I've enjoyed the Great Lash products in the past. Once I tried it, I really liked it! I lengthened my lashes so much and didn't leave clumps! The only issue I had was that the blue didn't show up very well the first application. It took me several coats to get any blue color, but other than that I loved it!
Jessie B.
Las Vegas, NV
Colored mascara is not something I have ever tried and I did not have very high expectations. The fact that this mascara has a great brush that allowed for a clump-free application makes me a fan! I am able to get a subtle blue tint to my lashes without looking tacky or too wild.

I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions here are my own.
Betty B.
Such a pretty blue!! I've had the high end blue mascara before and this was just as good if not better! Lift separation and volume! Color wore all day and didn't fade! I wore it with a brown Bronze shadow look and it made my eyes POP! Would definitely buy this product and recommend if looking to use something other than traditional black! I received this product free in a vox box to test.
Elizabeth M.
Hendersonville, NC
I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. And, honestly, I don't love it. Now don't get me wrong, it's not a bad product and I think there are people out there who will love it, but personally, I have never been a fan of mascara's that aren't black. With this mascara, I did not like how it looked after application, although that may have just been my method of application. I do like the eyeliner that came with it, though.
Maria S.
Rumford, RI
A few swipes in the morning and I'm set for the day.The brush itself is the perfect size . my eyes are brown and this mascara is everything that I use and I have the perfect lashes, no need for fake lashes.
I super recommend this maybelline mascara!!!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Carolina G.
London
Does it volumize?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?

Walmart