BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Juliana S.
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes and I'm here to share what I think about it. I really like the product, I used it with no eyeshadow on and with a blue eyeshadow and both of the times you could see the color of my eyelashes. It's such a beautiful blue color it makes your eyes pop and also goes well when putting on a black mascara first and then the Great Lash Blue!
Jessica R.
Homestead, FL
I love the way it looks on my lashes. The packaging has a retro look which I love . Needs a better brush, makes my eyelashes clumpy. On a good note makes my brown eyes pop. I would buy again.
Erika P.
Loved this voxbox from Influenster! I got to try Maybelline's royal blue great lash mascara for free! It totally reminded me of the 90s! Loved the application, I wish it added more volume to my lashes though. You also could hardly tell that it was blue unless you go super close! I also wear glasses so that really hides the blue too, what a shame! But I think it would be great if they put out other fun shades like purple. I had a blast trying this out again as an adult :)
Rylie N.
Yuba City, CA
The product was better than I expected. I really don't like blue shadows/ colors on my brown eyes but this was subtle enough for me to use. It's a fun little pop of color that I think could be used for whatever occasion. Long term I think I'll stick to my black mascara but I'll definitely keep using the blue as well!
Tania G.
Charlotte, NC
I love this a lot it was my first time trying this out even though ive always used black mascara royal blue looked good too this is worth the price to me yall should go ahead and buy it and try your self
Irene A.
Omaha, NE
Thanks Influenster for sending me this free beautiful blue mascara I love it. Just perfect for the summer. I love the color but to be honest it I wish there could be a little more product on the wand. I had to apply a couple coat before you can't really see the color . Other than that I love the liner it glides on smoothly I use it for my eyebrows sometimes lol I love it!!!
Ashley L.
I haven't used blue mascara since 8th grade! I seriously thought that I'd feel foolish wearing this. I wore it out on a date night with my husband. To be honest, it was not as bold a blue as I imagined and it blended well with my other makeup. I loved how you'd see a hint of blue when the light hit it just right. It made me feel youthful. I'd definitely wear this again with the right eyeshadow. Of course the quality is there. Maybelline's Great Lash brand is one of the best and longest lasting on the market. No clumps. Glides on beautifully. Great control. I'd definitely recommend.
Trisha S.
This mascara is a great product. I've received it as an item in a vox box. I have used the black great lash in the past and absolutely loved it. However in the royal blue color you are not able to see the true blue of the mascara. I've used it a few times and have received no compliments on the color unless I told someone about it before. However it still does make your lashes look great. I would not buy this product in the future if I was looking for a colored mascara.
Savanah O.
Midland, TX
I was lucky enough to receive this product from Influenster for testing purposes, and I absolutely loved it! It's super great because it adds a nice pop of color to any makeup look. I found that the color was subtle although not too dramatic which I liked because you could use the mascara for everyday if you wanted to! I can see myself buying this again for myself or for a nice little gift to a friend.
Anai P.
Dallas , TX
Let's start off by the necessary disclaimer and say that I received this product for free to review. I cannot say enough good things about this mascara! I already love this mascara, I had actually just gotten a new one in black and I was so happy when I saw my package arrive with the blue one! I know most people might think it's weird to wear blue mascara but if you're going for a basic look it's an amazing pop of color!Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.