BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Desiree F.
Rochester, NY
I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I actually like this, it's easy to apply, I used 3 coats, has just a subtle pop of color, that you can wear anytime and is moisturizing for your lashes! I like it so much that I'm thinking about trying the original in black! If your looking for something dramatic I wouldn't suggest it.
#GreatLashBlue #contest
Savannah R.
Bexley, OH
Super great! Made my lashes look extremely long and full, and lasted the whole day. I didn't encounter any run off or smugding but I wasn't exactly playing in the rain. I'm going to make use of this in cosplays and such. Not for everyday, but definitely for play! And it's also super affordable.
Alishia C.
Laurel, MD
I loved the original cult classic Great Lash from Maybelline so I didn't expect anything less when I received the newest shade of the same mascara in blue. The formula is the same, easy to apply, doesn't smudge or flake off, my only con is I don't see myself wearing this on a daily or even occasional basis as it is blue and not very natural.

* I received this mascara free from Influenster but all reviews are honest and receiving free product does not affect my thoughts on said product.
Rachel B.
Costa Mesa, CA
I've only used a few of the Maybelline mascara's in the past, and they've all provided amazing results pretty similar to my high end ones-and this mascara was no different! It gave my lashes incredible length and the formula wasn't clumpy at all! And the royal blue color was so gorgeous! While it didn't show it's true color on my lashes, it still gave them a great pop! Especially paired with a coppery eyeshadow.
Tricia G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a decent mascara. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I tested the mascara on one side of my lashes to see the difference. I noticed that the mascara help separates my lashes and curl them too. My bf also noticed too. The color barely showed up on my eyelashes though. Overall I think this is a decent mascara and think it is great for every day mascara since it's not dramatic.
Daniela T.
Stony brook, NY
Blue its the new black!! You can use it for a night party and you are gonna glow! Its easy to aply and its gonna do you are the most beautiful color! I really like it snd you definitely have to try ir! Of course I am gonna buy it again!
Allison K.
Anderson, SC
This was my first #influenster box and I was SO bummed. I have no idea how or why these products were picked for me. I appreciate that they sent me a full size mascara but I won't be wearing this out of the house. I am not sure if colored mascara is even a thing again but I see it no where

All that said. The blue does show up really well on the lashes so if blue lashes are your thing is a great purchase for you. #contest #GreatLashBlue
Christian M.
Minot, ND
This actually had really great wear time. I was very surprised. There was no raccoon eyes for me. I've used it several times since receiving it. It did not irritate my sensitive eyes. I haven't used great lash since I was young in the 90s and playing in my moms makeup kit. So it's nice they have been able to keep up with the times and stick around. I did forget to use with my eyelash primer. I think that would have made the color pop more but it was still visible on my medium dark lashes. Z
Elizabeth S.
Royal Oak, MI
The mascara a good quality for the price. I love the blackest black version of this product, but the blue is a fun pop of color. I've purchases the black version at target, drugstores, and meijer before. I got the blue on in the voxbox I recieved today. I have very light colored eyelashes so on me it was pretty bright and not for everyday use but would be fun for a music festival or a night out at the club.
Taylor H.
Walker, LA
Although I'm not a fan of the color blue I think it's a great mascara. It definitely adds some flare to your look if you are wanting something different. I think it would be awesome for a Halloween look!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.