BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Valerie M.
HARLINGEN, TX
So Influenster & Maybelline sent me this #GreatLashBlue Mascara for free to try our and review. All these opinions are my own. I love how long this mascara makes my eyelashes look! I really like that this is different from your typical black mascara, it's kind of exciting to wear. I do wish it had more pigment in the mascara because the blue barely shows on my lashes. Other than that I really think this is a great mascara that I will continue use and possibly buy once this one finishes.
Anna M.
Hoover, AL
I tried out the Maybelline Great Last Royal Blue Mascara with some apprehension, as I'm usually a black kinda gal, but this just added something special to my bottom lashes. I loved how it applied, and it was just subtle enough for daytime, but I was able to build it up for my night out, paired with a blue eyeliner tightlined on the bottom waterline. I hadn't used Great Lash in a long time, so this was a pleasant re-introduction! My only drawback is that it doesn't volumize my lashes like I normally prefer, but this doesn't claim to be a volumizing mascara. That's just personal preference. I received this product for free in an Influenster box, but my review is completely honest!
Nicole S.
Pr Du Chien, WI
I have always used black mascara and was a little scared to try the new Blue mascara craze with Maybelline's Great Lash in Royal Blue. Once I threw my fears to the wind and gave it a shot, I absolutely love the look! It enhances my eye color and gives a fresh look to my tired makeup routine. I love the contrast with the Onyx liner. #Maybelline @Influenster #GreatLashBlue

I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Daph E.
I was lucky enough to receive this mascara for free through the Voxbox program for testing, but all opinions are my own. So I love that this mascara is Blue! It's a fun pop of color in your sea of Black, Extreme Black, and Brown options. I'm African American and I enjoy a cute pop of color every now and again.
I like that the applicator doles out enough product for you to use and you don't have the excess just taking up space and messing up the way the wand comes out.
I'd have to point out to you that I'm wearing Blue mascara but I won't lie my lashes are nice and separated, (I used 2 coats) they're not clumpy at all, and I still get that wide-eyed effect that I need on some mornings.
Maybe I need to try some more coats for real volume, but I have other brands for the dramatic faux-lash look. This didn't do that for me but I'm okay with using this for more low-key makeup looks.
Rachel B.
Columbus, OH
Wow! The color of this mascara is BEAUTIFUL and makes my lashes look insanely long! I have blonde eyelashes and it really makes my eyes look brighter. I can use this daily with my black eyeliner for a subtle pop or glam it up with a bright liner when going out. It's really versatile, which I love! My only complaint is that it gets in my eye when applying where my other mascaras don't. And it burns. I'm not sure if it's the formula or applicator that causes this to happen, but it happens every time, even when I'm careful in applying. I've found that I can prevent it by dabbing with a tissue immediately after applying to get any excess off. Other than that, this product rocks!
Brianna R.
Louisville, KY
I received Maybelline's Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara for free in a VoxBox and I must admit, I had my doubts when I knew what I was getting. While I've had a decent experience with Maybelline in the past, it hasn't always been my favorite drug store brand. Let me tell you, this mascara blew me out of the water! I absolutely love it. The royal blue color is absolutely gorgeous and would look amazing with any eye color, and the formula goes on smoothly with no clumps. My favorite part is that it doesn't bother my extremely sensitive eyes! I wish it would plump my lashes a little more, but it definitely gives length and definition to them. I'll be buying it once I run out, for sure!
Rosie J.
First thing I want to say is that I love using colored mascaras for bottom lashes to add a pop of color and these worked great! I really like the color. I think it suits a lot of different eye colors and mine is brown. For the length and volume, I think it does a decent job, but it's not the best for that. I would use it most on my lower lashes. Since I do use it for bottom lashes, I would want it to be waterproof and I would probably choose the waterproof formula. Overall, it is a nice product especially if you want to add a nice pop of color with very little effort! I got this product complimentary to test and to review, but this does not change my opinion on the product.
Megan K.
Davison, MI
I absolutely love this the royal blue color of this mascara! It makes my blue eyes pop. I've used it the past couple of days and people have commented on how blue my eyes look. The mascara product itself is very average. I'm lucky enough to have long and thick eyelashes, so it's not really a problem when I wear it, but if you don't have a lot of lashes I don't think this product would be right for you. I wish that the product came with a different brush so that it would make the lashes more full looking. Other than that, it's a unique and trendy product that most people would love. I relieved this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.
Charlene T.
St Augustine, FL
I received this product complimentary from influenster #GreatLashBlue @Influenster @Maybelline

I was very excited to try this product because growing up my aunt always wore blue mascara and I always wanted to wear it but by the time I grew up and could wear makeup, they didn't really sell blue mascara any more.

Unfortunately it kinda disappointed - I think the color is nice - looks so bright when u remove it out the tube BUT honestly it didn't do much for my lAshes - no lengthening, no volume and the color was subpar. I gave it 4 stars because I do still like color very much and perhaps if I prime my lashes beforehand it'll be better.
Ashley F.
I tried my complimentary Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara the other night after receiving it in a Vox Box thanks to influenster. I was really excited to try to product because I love adding a pop of color to my makeup and thought this would be perfect. However, since I have dark, dark brown hair and eyelashes, I found that I had to apply multiple layers of it on to see if even slightly. When I took pictures that night, you can't even see the blue tint to it and since I had to apply so many layers it almost appeared clumpy to me. But, it still did it's job as a mascara so I can't say I won't use it again, but it just doesn't give off the strong pop of blue I had hoped for!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.