BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
I was pleasantly surprised by this mascara! Maybelline Great Lash was my first mascara, so I had no doubt I would like the brush and the formula. But, as a newbie to makeup I had no clue if I could make the royal blue color work. Turns out it is not hard at all to incorporate into a daily looks! I like how it is subtle and makes my eyes pop! Definitely glad they brought it back! Thank you Influenster for sending me this for complimentary testing (:
Abigail L.
Logan, UT
I received the Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara in order to test and review the product. When I first applied it, I didn't think that it would be as subtle as it was. I was expecting something more dramatic. Therefore, I would not use it as an everyday mascara just because its only use is to really add color. Also, the mascara itself does not give great coverage or length.

However, it does add a little something extra to a normal make up look. When applied on the lower lashes or as a hint on the top, it can be something different and cool when it hits certain lights.

So, overall I would not use this as an everyday mascara, but it's perfect for spicing up a look when you want something more.
Addie G.
Pinellas Park, FL
Most products I used when I was a teenager was Maybelline and this mascara was always great . Lasted all day, makes the lashes look fuller and longer and the brush was/is amazing . The color blue is highly pigmented and pretty nice . But to be honest at the moment I do not support Maybelline simply because this brand and its owner perform cruel tests on innocent animals . Now if this brand and its parent company will become cruelty free then I will start buying it with no hesitation .
Elizabeth S.
Royal Oak, MI
The mascara a good quality for the price. I love the blackest black version of this product, but the blue is a fun pop of color. I've purchases the black version at target, drugstores, and meijer before. I got the blue on in the voxbox I recieved today. I have very light colored eyelashes so on me it was pretty bright and not for everyday use but would be fun for a music festival or a night out at the club.
Allison B.
Just received my Voxbox complimentary from Influenster and Maybelline.  I was super excited when I got the email that I had the opportunity to be part of this campaign.  Great Lash has an almost cult-like following in the makeup world, yet I've never tried it.  While the #GreatLashBlue is a bit of an upgrade from my every day black mascara, the wand was disappointing.  I'm not the best with eye makeup, so could have been user error.  I'll continue to use the product, but this is not a product that I would rave about to my friends.  While I got this product complimentary, all opinions are my own.
Angela K.
Baltimore, MD
When it comes to making real lashes look as good as falsies, Great Lash has always been one of my top picks. When I was accepted into the Influencer campaign to test the blue version, I was so excited to give it a try. This formula is just as good as the original. I gave it 4 stars because I personally cannot pull off blue mascara on the daily, but enjoy, wearing it while trying to spice up my night time look.
Michaela G.
Bristol, RI
I received this product from Influenster free to try out! I was skeptical of the color, but after applying it, I truly did really like it. I have brown eyes and it gives my face a pop of color for a statement look. The applicator does a great job of eliminating clumps and separating the lashes for a longer, overall great look. Not an everyday look for me, but definitely a great addition to a statement look!
Taylor H.
Walker, LA
Although I'm not a fan of the color blue I think it's a great mascara. It definitely adds some flare to your look if you are wanting something different. I think it would be awesome for a Halloween look!
Christina D.
Liverpool, NY
This product was actually much more subtle than I expected. When trying it on my lashes, I did not think the blue was that noticeable. However, as soon as I sat down in front of my friends, they noticed. I'm sure it would stand out much more on someone with blonde lashes, but still got great reviews from others on how it looked. Really glad I received #GreatLashBlast for free from Influenster for testing purposes
Hayley Marilyn T.
Cambridge, MD
I was hesitant to try this blue mascara, since I'm usually a blackest black fan, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The look was more subtle than I imagined, and I mean that in a good way. It gave my blue eyes an extra pop, and only one close coworker of mine even noticed that it was blue. I don't think I'll get rid of my blackest black just yet, but this product is a fun tool to keep in your make up bag.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Carolina G.
London
Does it volumize?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?

Walmart