BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Lidia Z.
En si la marca me gusta, me parece un color intenso para las pestañas aunque no del todo es de mi agrado pero igual la oportunidad de probarlo de forma gratuita me da la idea de la calidad del producto en mis pestañas ya que son muy necias y suelen no permanecer enchinadas pero sin suda para algunas pestañas rizadas y delgadas debe de ser un producto perfecto, creo que lo usare un tiempo pero no creo que sea lo que en realidad busco.
Erin C.
I think this product is very good for it's specific purpose! I used it on Easter for a bright fun eye. Great for lower lash line. I wanted more volume on my top line so I had to use a black mascara to get it there then some blue to add a dimension of color. It did wonderfully, just wish it wasn't so basic in volume. I was sent this product by Maybelline and Influenster to try out, thank you so much!
Laura L.
Florence, AL
After receiving a complimentary #greatlashblue in my maybelline voxbox I was both eager and skeptical to try it. I wondered how the Great Lash that has been an icon for so many years could pull off such a unique color? Maybelline did a great job with the subtle color and the actual mascara formula works well. I have to put on a ton of coats for this mascara to make my eyelashes show up. Being a teacher the blue did not work for me for an everyday basis, however it would be handy for dressup days or a fun night out with the girls!
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara I just received my voxbox and I absolutely love it! I normally wear black mascara but the blue really impressed me! It's long lasting, it's cheap, I'd definitely buy this again! And I love the eyeliner only room for improvement is it tends to smudge alittle, other than that it's fabulous!
Rebecca R.
I've received these products for free to review & the Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Royal Blue has definitely become one of my favorites. It's so pigmented and long lasting. It lasted me 10+ hours. The liner was very smooth but not great for the waterline because it did not last longer than 2 hrs. But the mascara is the reason I give these products 4 starts. I will definitely purchase it. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable MascaraMaybelline Unstoppable® Mechanical Eyeliner Pencil
Ida Rose B.
While this is not really the color for me, I have to admit it's such a vibrant color. It shows up very well and it's great quality. I was given the opportunity to try it for free from here, and it was pretty awesome in my opinion!! Would definitely recommend for someone who wants to try something new.
Lindsay B.
I was really excited to try this because it's new to me and something different, but was very disappointed. I hate the wand applicator which is surprising because GreatLash is so iconic and has been around forever, but it just doesn't work for me. I end up getting more under my eye and on my eyelid than my lashes. As for the color, unless you have blonde eyelashes, it will not come across as blue. I think they should include a white primer with this product for it to work for most people.
Giselle O.
Tampa, FL
I received this product for free and it was the first time using a blue mascara and I must say it was fun! It was easy to apply and I really liked the mascara wand it separated my lashes very nicely and the color in daylight was beautiful. I would have preferred it to be a little bit more brighter so that you can see the blue but I think if you wear a white primer underneath it would show up even better.Overall I really enjoyed it!
Allysa H.
Bauxite , AR
I used to wear the Maybeline blue mascara prior to it leaving stores, and was sad to see it go! So to get this box was a sweet treat, I do feel like the pigment isn't near at potent as I had remembered or hoped and it took several applications to make a serious impact on my look. I recommend using the product as a whole, especially for a unique look.
Lolita H.
Carbondale, IL
Omg I never been into blue mascara but I am so in love with this maybelline great lash blue mascara it's a perfect pop of color for the spring and summer it's a perfect product I received my maybelline great lash blue mascara/ complimentary for testing purposes my opinions are my own.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.