BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Lindsay B.
I was really excited to try this because it's new to me and something different, but was very disappointed. I hate the wand applicator which is surprising because GreatLash is so iconic and has been around forever, but it just doesn't work for me. I end up getting more under my eye and on my eyelid than my lashes. As for the color, unless you have blonde eyelashes, it will not come across as blue. I think they should include a white primer with this product for it to work for most people.
Crystal B.
Independence, IA
I think Great Lash Mascara was one of the first ones I wore way back in high school so I was excited when I got a free sample to try it again. However I felt the results were just OK. The formula does lengthen, but definitely do not give any added volume. And although I thought the blue color was fun it made it look like I was wearing blue eyeliner rather than blue mascara. Enough my husband was convinced it was blue eyeliner I was wearing. If you used a primer a might give you some extra volume.
Laura L.
Florence, AL
After receiving a complimentary #greatlashblue in my maybelline voxbox I was both eager and skeptical to try it. I wondered how the Great Lash that has been an icon for so many years could pull off such a unique color? Maybelline did a great job with the subtle color and the actual mascara formula works well. I have to put on a ton of coats for this mascara to make my eyelashes show up. Being a teacher the blue did not work for me for an everyday basis, however it would be handy for dressup days or a fun night out with the girls!
Giselle O.
Tampa, FL
I received this product for free and it was the first time using a blue mascara and I must say it was fun! It was easy to apply and I really liked the mascara wand it separated my lashes very nicely and the color in daylight was beautiful. I would have preferred it to be a little bit more brighter so that you can see the blue but I think if you wear a white primer underneath it would show up even better.Overall I really enjoyed it!
Rebecca R.
I've received these products for free to review & the Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Royal Blue has definitely become one of my favorites. It's so pigmented and long lasting. It lasted me 10+ hours. The liner was very smooth but not great for the waterline because it did not last longer than 2 hrs. But the mascara is the reason I give these products 4 starts. I will definitely purchase it. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable MascaraMaybelline Unstoppable® Mechanical Eyeliner Pencil
Erin C.
I think this product is very good for it's specific purpose! I used it on Easter for a bright fun eye. Great for lower lash line. I wanted more volume on my top line so I had to use a black mascara to get it there then some blue to add a dimension of color. It did wonderfully, just wish it wasn't so basic in volume. I was sent this product by Maybelline and Influenster to try out, thank you so much!
Allison M.
Norfolk, VA
I am a big fan of Maybelline mascara! I was thrilled to receive the blue mascara. My lashes are pretty dark anyway, so the blue didn't really show much. Once I had it on, you couldn't tell it was blue except on the tips.

I received the Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but this review is all my own opinions.
Lolita H.
Carbondale, IL
Omg I never been into blue mascara but I am so in love with this maybelline great lash blue mascara it's a perfect pop of color for the spring and summer it's a perfect product I received my maybelline great lash blue mascara/ complimentary for testing purposes my opinions are my own.
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
I received maybelline box free to try from Influenster! I wasn't sure about the blue mascara and eyeliner, but I went ahead and tested it. I ended up loving it. I used the blue eyeliner on my bottom lash line and blended it, worked out great. The blue mascara made my eye color pop and it was a nice change from using black! Thank you Influenster
Danielle L.
San Diego, CA
First off, I love the color of this mascara! The blue is on point and so fun to wear! It's something special that I don't wear everyday, but its great for summer!
That being said, I'm not a huge fan of the mascara itself. I think it honestly might be the wand, so I'm thinking maybe just try a want from another brand I like? I want to love this mascara, but it just doesn't make my eyelashes as voluminous as I want them to be.

*I received this product for free to give an honest opinion of the product*
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Carolina G.
London
Does it volumize?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?

Walmart