BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
I received the Maybelline Great Lash Blue voxbox free/complimentary for testing purposes, all opinions are my own. I am loving this product it is super easy to apply and lasts all day. I find the blue truly pops with a primer beforehand. It comes off with ease with makeup remover or soap and water. My eyes and skin are pretty sensitive to some products but unlike most mascara's this one didn't make my eyes burn or water. I love the brush on this mascara it prevents my eyelashes from clumping... huge bonus! Would definitely recommend to anyone! Loving this product so much!!!
Nay C.
San Jose, CA
I received this great mascara free for testing purposes. This review is strictly based on my honest opinion.
1. I would never have bought a colored mascara.
2. I'm really glad #influenster sent it to me to try.
3. I love the subtle color pop that stands out in sunlight!
4. You can pair with a blue liner and it really pops amazingly well, no sunlight needed!
5. My only reason for not giving a full 5 stars, I wish it made my lashes fuller, but it definitely adds length!
Another satisfied customer!😊
haniah c.
Hialeah, FL
This is a great mascara to have on hand for those days or night when black just isn't enough. Its a beautiful pop of color that looks great on bottom lashes. I would suggest first applying a white mascara to really make the blue pop!
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
I've enjoyed using this blue mascara although it isn't as dramatically blue as I had thought it was. I'm old school and when colored mascara came in style blue was my go to, now I'm much older and expected the same color and this is more of a subtle blue on me. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Daniela V.
Received my great lash mascara from #maybellne in royal blue for testing purposes and WOW!!! It was a staple to my makeup routine. Everyone noticed it first! Before anything else. Not clumpy, so bright and colorful and FUN! 10/10 would recommend!! #contest #ad
Meghan W.
Cypress, TX
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BLUE MASCARAA!!! I'd never think I would ever use blue mascara because I only go for black mascara but.... GIRL. It's AMAZING. I actually got this from a voxbox which I am so happy about!!! I'd probably buy more once I'm done with this!
Edeline S.
Bronx, NY
I've always loved the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara but I was skeptical about trying the royal blue color. I went to a concert and thought I should try it to give me a pop of color and I really loved it!! I have green/hazel eyes and the blue mascara does pop and make your eyes look brighter. I really loved it! The only thing I noticed was that it made my lashes a little sticky and clumpy, but maybe it was the way I applied it.
Krista B.
Easthampton, MA
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are own. I got this and was a little leery since I love with the darkest noir mascara I can find on the regular, it I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. My eyelashes looked great. The color looks bright on the wand but is more subdued once it's on the lashes. The wand isn't the best but I just switched it out with another one and the length I got was fantastic. I will be using this mascara more and maybe even branch out to other colors.
Cassie D.
Terre Haute, IN
I received this mascara and maybelline's unstoppable eyeliner in a VoxBox. I was not impressed at all. I tried to put on multiple layers, but the color never really showed. It also gave absolutely no volume, length, or curl. After three coats, it still looked like I had nothing on. I have medium brown lashes. If you have very light lashes, or you pair this with a good white lash primer, this might work for you. Only positive is that the brush is pretty separating, so no clumps.
Mai-Ly R.
District of Columbia
So I got this complimentary box- I'm very sad to say that after I found out it was Maybelline, a non CF company, I did try and cancel it. As a cruelty free person and working MUA, I wish there was an option for cf or vegan care.(it's been a month and haven't heard back) but in review, I'm much more of a fan of waterproof because it transfers and flakes! Talk about dark circles ! So in conclusion, I wouldn't go out of my way to get this product even if they changed their cf status. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.