BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tam L.
I was super excited to try this blast from the past. I remember using this when I was in my teens. Unfortunately it did not live up to the memory that I had of it. Although the color is awesome it does not show up on my lashes. The formula seems a little dry so I didn't get much volume or length out of it. The wand is pretty basic and does the job but nothing fabulous. Might be good as a starter mascara but not something for someone who has been using makeup for awhile. I got this for free to try and all opinions are my own.
Lauren W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this deep blue shade of mascara! I have gray-blue eyes, and I put this on my lower lash, and it definitely brings out the blue! I think it's a good value/price point, and you don't really see fun, color type mascaras. I received this for testing purposes from Influenster. I would recommend!
Kellie L.
This mascara is definitely not your everyday mascara but I do enjoy using it to mix it up a bit. It's easy to control the intensity,a couple swipes and it's pretty subtle build it up for a more dramatic look
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
This is a great product! I love the fun pop of blue, it makes my green eyes look amazing! I wear it out for a fun night to add a little more color to my look. It has absolutely zero clumps and really conditions my lashes. It's very smooth and applies like a dream. It has a great lengthening formula and makes my lashes really long. There's a little bit of added volume as well, but not a whole lot. I like to apply my regular mascara first for volume, then add this over top for extra length.
Kimberly W.
I was kind of surprised by this color. The first time I tried it just by itself. It's very similar to the original formula. I use the original on my bottom lashes because I don't want a ton or volume or additional length. I found this to be true of the royal blue. Not a lot of volume or length added to my lashes. By itself I honestly could not tell it was blue. I tried it with, my white dior primer and you could subtly tell and it really popped in the sunlight! It's not really I color I would go out of my way to use, but it's really fun when I do!
Crystal S.
Louisville, KY
So I was so excited! To finally receive this #Complimentary PR box from Maybelline today! The Great lash mascara was the first piece of make up I ever bought(13!) lol so it was so fun to see it dressed up in a new color! The blue was very vibrant but not so much that it takes over your look! Can't wait to share how I wear mine!- CandidlyCrystal
Yesenia O.
San Jose, CA
I can see why the the Maybelline Great Lash has been a staple for so many people for so many years. It is a great, inexpensive option that separates and defines the lashes, and specifically this blue one is the perfect option for anyone who has wanted to try out colorful mascara but maybe has been afraid to. The color is so much fun and perfect for a surprise pop of color makeup look for the Spring and Summer. And it's super inexpensive!

*I received this free in exchange of a review from Influenster.
Alecia L.
Sewell, NJ
Love the blue tint it gives my lashes. Very nice for the spring/summer. I would like to see this is a deeper blue next time maybe but I do like the shape of the brush and the way it adds volume and color.
Marie L.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been a fan of Maybelline Great Lash Mascara for YEARS. It is a classique, tried-and-true mascara for a reason. It's like a loyal friend — it's there when you need it, it's good, and never disappoints. I received the Great Lash Mascara in Royal Blue free from Influenster, and like the classic black, the formula was amazing (esp for such a low price). I loved how the blue looked, especially with my black winged eyeliner. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to get into the colored mascara trend!
simone l.
This is such a fun color to play with, I revived this product for free & I could definitely see my self purchasing it in the summer. This mascara just adds a pop of color. My only complaint Is that you have to pile it on to get great color payoff but this might have been because I had just taken of carbon black mascara.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.