BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Maria W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've never owned color mascara before so I was so excited when influenster sent me this mascara to test out! When I first tried putting it on I noticed that you have to really work to get the blue to coat your lashes evenly, and it wasn't really lengthening or volumizing however, I'm extremely picky about my mascara, so I hardly ever deviate from my L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black. I knew it wouldn't hold a candle to my Voluminous. But as far as novelty mascara goes I super dig this. I'm going to give it another try tomorrow and use it as a topper of sorts and put it on after my favorite mascara, just to add a hint of color.
Miriam S.
Springdale, AR
I got this mascara for free in the #GreatLashBlue VoxBox for review purposed and I was super excited to try it.
The only downside to this mascara is that it is not waterproof, I tend to have teary eyes so waterproof is so much better. BUT everything else is awesome! The color is so vibrant and it stays on! It is super easy to apply and it looks amazing with brown eyes 💙
Rebeca H.
Tonawanda, NY
Maybelline products are usually great, the blue mascara was perfect for when you're going out and want a pop of color.
I got the product for free with the VOXBOX
Ketaki D.
Reading, PA
Great inexpensive mascara but not good for layering. It stays all day and no flakes. When combined with blue liner it makes my eyes and lashes pop. Awesome addition if u like to try some thing different but I need volume and that doesn't happen. The brush is just a normal. Love the color and all day staying power it's just need something more. Thanks influenster for the complimentary product. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Fennie W.
Elmhurst, NY
I love love this product! I received this product for free for testing purposes. I would've never thought to use blue mascara as I'm always more concerned with the short length of my lashes. I use this when I go out with my friends as it is quite easy to use. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Majelia A.
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon
I was excited to try this product for the blue color but it didn't wow me. I have black hair so the blue didn't easily show up even tho I put two coats. It could only be seen from certain angles in the sun. The formula was great, not too liquidy and stayed on all day. The brush separated my lashes but didn't add much length so It was a very natural look. I received this product for free but probably won't purchase it in the future.
Adahena M.
Thank you influenster for sending me this amazing product it last a long time and the color is just perfect ! This is a really nice mascara for festival season !
Jasmine V.
Modesto, CA
So vivid and bright blue when wet, but sadly it doesn't dry as vivid and bright as I'd like it. It dries to a deep deep blue that pretty much looks black. I am wearing false lashes in the photo, also The want helps separate my bottom lashes great but the as for the top lashes it didn't do too much. It's still a nice product, I do plan on continuing to use it! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kara B.
Waterbury, CT
I absolutely love this royal blue Maybelline mascara and the eyeliner. It goes amazing with my grey eyes. It is very gorgeous! It glides on smooth and after a few times going over the lashes it looks bold and bright! Definitely a summer color. Will be wearing this more often. I especially like the way it doesn't clump up the lashes. It's very accurate at where it's being applied to.
Alinna F.
La Mesa, CA
I was a little skeptical of using this mascara. Its color its not as blue as you would imagined. Although the eyeliner it comes with its amazing, creamy. Love it
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.