BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
I got this product free for testing and I like it. The color is different and it last a long time. I would buy it and some other colors just to try. I love mascara even though I don't really need it.
Alicia G.
Let me just say that blue has always been my favorite color. This mascara is great. The color is very vibrant but not like costume makeup. I would definitely be rocking this mascara.
Berenice M.
Santa Paula, CA
I received the blue Maybelline Great Lash mascara for free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. This mascara is okay, but is not great. First off, I don't like the wand. Personally it makes my lashes stick together and it does not give them volume. On the other side, it's small enough to get all the lashes. As for the color, it's not really an every day mascara. In my opinion, it's more for a night out. I tried this mascara on top of a black, and this makes it more wearable, but wearing it by itself is too much out there. Personally it's not really my style.
Haleigh M.
When you are wearing this mascara inside it has a navy blue tint. If you were to wear it outside it's very vibrant and it looks like the color it is in the bottle.
Sam B.
Chatham, IL
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions stated below are my own.
I was so excited to receive this mascara as mascara is one of the things I can never quite find one I absolutely love. I have brown eyes so when I found out the mascara was blue I held off trying it because I thought it would look weird with my eye-color. I finally tried it today and I am blown away. Not only did the blue make my eyes pop but the mascara lasted through a long stressful day of work, which never happens. Additionally, my eyelashes did not clump up at all. I will definitely buy this mascara in the future!
Elizabeth L.
San Francisco, CA
At first I was shocked by the color of the mascara because I've only used black mascara up to this point, but I have to say I LOVED IT. The color was a lot stronger then i thought it would be and made my lashes really pop. I have SUPER thin lashes but this mascara helped my lashes to appear thicker. It did tend to smudge after I got back from going out, but from what I normally see most of my mascaras do that due to my eye shape. Overall super impressed!!

I received Maybelline's Great Lash Blue voxbox for testing purposes from Influenster
cc M.
Daphne, AL
It's pretty good mascara but the blue doesn't show up very well. I don't use it all the time because it's blue mascara but it's a good brand and quality product 👍
Lauren A.
Rego Park, NY
I got a free sample of this mascara and I love the pop of color it added to my look! It's great for a night out or anytime you want to try something new and cool.
Savannah P.
I love love love this color! Blue is definitely MY color. I received this product in a complimentary box from Influenster and I could not be more grateful for it. The eyeliner is ok, I just don't wear it very often!
Halley E.
E Rochester, NY
This product wasn't terrible but I expected more dramatic results than I was able to achieve. It did add some volume but it was hard to tell I was even wearing colored mascara. I used it ever day for a week and nobody (friends, fam, coworkers) noticed the difference in my beauty routine. I tried layering it but the color didn't build well; it just made my lashes start to stick together. I'm thinking I may have had better results if I used a lash primer but I didn't have one on hand.

*I received this product complimentary in a Influenster Vox Box.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.