BY MAYBELLINE

Buy on Walmart
Annie Y.
San Francisco, CA
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
@influenster @Maybelline I received this product to try, complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, and this is my own opinion of what I think about this product. Honestly, I can't even see the royal blue color show up on my lashes. I think that the formula of this one is not as good as the dark black color that I normally reach for. It is lightweight and did not clump, but dis not lengthen or volumize my lashes. The color just looks black on my lashes when taking pictures. I personally would not recommend it unless you use like a white lash primer first, so the color can show up better.
Chelsey L.
Buckhead, GA
Alright!! i finally got a chance to try the Maybelline #GreatLashBlue mascara, and the verdict is: i like it, BUT my eyelashes are so dark that you can barely see the blue pigment! i feel like if i used some kind of eyelash primer, maybe the pigment would be better. other than that, it obviously gave some great volume as you can somewhat see in this before and after shot! but i would definitely suggest this mascara to others!! once again thank you maybelline and influenster for the opportunity to try these products out for FREE!!! can't wait for my next vox box!! #contest
Khadijah A.
Atlanta, GA
I actually didn't think the blue tint would show up, but it was a decent coverage.  The brush is small and sturdy so its almost error proof and gives a nice pop of color to any makeup look. The formulation of this mascara is wet which conditions the lashes well. The coverage is probably what I like most about mascara,  because adding as many layers as you want is easy because of the slower dry time as opposed to dryer mascaras. I'd like to see more colors like neon pink.
Claudia R.
NORTH BERGEN, NJ
As we know this is one of the best most popular mascara we all use when we were young ...

And its been a long time since i use it ..

So i was very happy to get it in blue..

Im not a fan of color mascara and color eyeliner
But i try this and loved it ....

Its very smooth n lightweight and it did cover every lash .... and it looked beautiful...

I put purple eyeshadow and purple lipsticks with a lil bit of blue eyeshadow and i loved it ....
Kalisha S.
Brooklyn, NY
For one I LOVED the idea. I was very excited about this one being that it was actually a blue mascara, making it my first color one. Sadly, it did nothing for my eyebrows. It gave my lashes little effect and the color barely show. I had to continue to dip my brush in and out the product just to get enough color to coat my lashes. Cool idea, bad outcome. Would I spend my money to buy? Yes, if they fixed all the problem but other than that no. This product was free (for testing) but this is my own opinion. Maybe some more colors would be nice. Some that would show on darker lashes because that I would buy.

The eyeliner is a basic black eyeliner. That was cool. It was creamy and went on very easily. That I did like and would purchase again!
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Okay so I have some mixed feelings about this stuff.
First of all I do like the throwback to the old bottle design. The wand is the perfect length as well. The color that comes out of the bottle is a nice type of blue.
For the downside. The formula is too wet and takes to long to dry. It also clumps too easily and does not separate lashes. You don't see much color on your lashes unless you use many layers of mascara and really who has the time or patience to apply four coats of mascara and wait for each layer to dry when it doesn't look nice at all. With the formula being wet you end up with more spider lashes than a nice lash. The blue does not show up well on darker lashes either. It does not seem like it is the same formula as their original blue mascara. The bristles on the wand are too far apart to actually do anything for lengthening or separating.

(I received this free from Influenster for testing and review purposes and these views are my own)
Melissa R.
Long Is City, NY
So the @maybelline #GreatLashBlue formula is a lot better than I imagined it to be. The mascara went on surprisingly smooth with no clumping or flaking, & the blue gives a subtle pop of color when it catches the right light. The package claims it "conditions as it thickens" but I can't see anything in the ingredients to support that claim besides some emollients 🤷🏼 This isn't making any extravagant claims of 37x length + volume, so as far as basic drugstore mascara's go, this is a decent & inexpensive option.

I received these products for $Free from @influenster

#maybelline #influenster #contest #mascara #makeup #igbeau
Dana B.
I received Maybelline Great Last Royal Blue Mascara complimentary for testing purposes through Influenster, however all opinions are my own! I have tried this mascara in black a few times and it's always been a favorite! I have blue eyes and I figured this would be a cool way to make the color pop even more.

Perhaps those with lighter colored lashes will notice the color more than I did...For those looking for a bright blue mascara that really catches
people's attention, this probably is not for you. However, If you're
just looking for a subtle hint of blue, you'll love this. The mascara
itself looks a BRIGHT royal blue on the wand, but it really didn't apply
to my lashes that way- which is fine for me and I will continue to use
the rest any time I'm looking for something different than my
traditional black mascara!
Kelly K.
It has been awhile since I used any color beside black, therefor I was a little scared to try it out. However there was no reason to be. The color isn't overwhelming at all, it is a subtle but beautiful blue color, and is perfect for Spring and Summer. The mascara itself adds a bit of volume and length, and I didn't notice any clumping. The color is like I said very subtle, but it is buildable. So the more coats you do the bolder color you get. What I liked best of all is you can rock this everyday. It is wonderful for a bold look, but it is also great for a softer look!
I received this product for free for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.

Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
Maybelline Great Lash mascara has been a staple in my collection since the very beginning. It's a great value and not crazy expensive. I was fortunate enough to receive this product from 'Influenster' and it pushed me out of my comfort zone to try a blue mascara - and let me tell you, I'M LOVING THE BLUE! I'm not the type of makeup wear-er that wears a wing eyeliner everyday, but wearing blue mascara almost looks like you're wearing a wing! I've gotten endless comments on my makeup and it makes your look so much fun! The only reason I'm giving this product 4 stars is because I don't believe it comes in a waterproof formula and I have incredibly watery eyes - so waterproof is essential for me!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.