BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kares C.
Stone Mtn, GA
So I was actually greatly impressed with this mascara . So I always disregard this mascara because honestly , it was my moms brand growing up and the packing is so dated . For some reason my brain categorized this as ' older ' generations mascara . I was surprised. My lashes looked fuller and the color was great. Up close it was very noticeable . Far away ? The blue wasn't as distracting as I thought it would be . I even got away with wearing it at work (corporate) . It was easy to get off and didn't take my lashes with it . I pretty much just used a warn cloth and dabbed. I received this product as a tester, but honestly I see myself buying this one again. It's not for everyday wear but for a night out it does the job .
Rebecca F.
I lived this product. I have always been a fan of Maybelline mascara and eye liner. They both go on wel and b stay on. The blue is bright and pretty. No clumping or flaking.
Azanique R.
Greenville, NC
I seriously love this mascara! Blue is definitely the new black and this mascara gives your eyes that extra pop. It looks great when doing a dramatic eye with multiple colors or giving an edge to your everyday look! I totally recommended everyone to give it try. The lash extension is amazing and gives your great value

I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.

Molly A.
Spokane, WA
I love the royal blue color! It's such a nice change from the ordinary black that I wear every day. It gives a nice pop of color, especially if you have blue eyes.
Amanda L.
California, MD
I really enjoyed this product! I've always heard great things about Maybelline Great Lash, so I was really excited to have the opportunity to try this product (complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion). I thought it went on nicely with minimal clumping and it was a very pretty, subtle shade of blue. It's one that I will wear often!
Brika R.
The mascara is almost like a cheap water color paint, looks good and pigmented by itself but once applied you can barely tell you put it on even after several coats. Would not recommend or buy.
Olivia B.
Wildwood , MO
When I opened the package, I realized that it was a royal blue color. At first, I was very turned off by this because I have never used anything other than traditional colors in my normal makeup routine. However, with my blue eyes, it was such a subtle hint, that it is very tasteful! I did later try to apply much more mascara, which in turn results in a dramatic look, however I love it that with only a little mascara, it can make my eyes look more alert and wide awake, without looking too dramatic!
Amber M.
Blackfoot, ID
I received this mascara for free to try from Maybelline and have been using it for a couple of weeks now. It came packaged well and was easy to open. I use it about every day, and I really love it! I have tried blue mascara before, and have been looking for a new one. This went on smooth, stayed all day, and washed off easily with makeup remover. I also received more compliments on my eyes than ever! I would highly recommend this product and will buy again when mine is gone.
Corrin R.
Fruit Heights, UT
I honestly was hesitant to try this out, because I remember the bold makeup combos from the 90s and was really nervous that this would look outdated and/or childish. But the blue really isn't that noticeable unless you're in a certain light or up close! I kind of like the hint of a little something extra! It's fun. It would probably be a lot cooler on someone with brown eyes and a darker complexion rather than my blue-eyed pale self, but I really like it! My one complaint is that the formula is a little bit weird. I feel like it takes a lot of coats to go on my lashes, and even then it's kind of clumpy. But you can't beat the value!
Jelesha P.
Collinsville , IL
This mascara is great not only did my lashes become blue but they always became big and beautiful as well. I didn't use a primer before using the mascara and I could still see the beautiful blue color. Love ot
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.