BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rebecca B.
Soddy daisy, TN
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara This product was a ton of fun! It was awesome having my eyelashes match my hair lol 💙😍👑 Claims to be conditioning and I believe that to be true. It didn't feel heavy or clumpy on. Up close it was BAM but from a distance it was hard to see. I tried with a white lash primer and without. Of course it was more blue with the primer. All in all I would wear this again. I recieved this item #free for #testing but have given my honest views.
April B.
I have always loved Maybelline Great Lash mascara. I used to use it all the time when I was younger. It is such a great classic mascara that has been around for ages.
It makes my lashes look amazing even better then some of the more expensive mascaras on the market. This mascara does not make my lashes look clumpy or spidery. It does not smudge off or flake through the day while wearing it and it is easy to remove with an oil based makeup remover.
And the blue color of this mascara really enhances the color of my blue eyes.
I have always enjoyed this mascara and would recommend it.

I received this product for free, but all opinions are my own.
Seyma T.
Tampa, FL
Having brown eyes this mascara brought my eyes out for sure. No clumps but more volume then length. The wand came out super clean and not too much product, I recommend it for sure
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
I've been a fan of Maybelline Great Lash mascara for many many years now. Their original formula has been a staple in my makeup arsenal forever. I usually get it when I am tight on money or wont be using falsies, because it's such an amazing deal in stores. The blue is so pretty! It has the same classic formula that we all know and love, with an added blue color. I typically wouldn't reach for blue mascara in my everyday look, but I have noticed that it can be paired well with a bunch of different shadow and lip looks. Long lasting, no flaking, minimal clumping, and no tackiness with a beautiful blue color.  I'm definitely not mad at it :) *Got for free to test from Influenster*
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
I received this mascara free from Influenster (thank you!) and actually really like it. At first I could hardly see the blue but a few people complimented me on it throughout the day saying that actually added just a little bit of pop.
Chrissy B.
Thank you again @Influenster & @Maybelline, for my #GreatLashBlue mascara and eyeliner! #contest
I received Maybelline mascara complimentary for testing purposes only,but all opinions are of my own. First opening the mascara I noticed the brush was a lot smaller then i remember, i do love the blue color however, the formula made my eyes water and didnt hold the curl of my lashes very well.Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Lisa P.
Super excited to receive this product! So easy to apply! The formula is very creamy doesn't dry up so fast like other products. I've used the black Great Lash mascara. Truly excited for the blue since that's my favorite color and I wanted something different. I just didn't like that as I applied the product the blue color would soak into my lashes making the mascara look dark blue/black on them. I really wanted more of the color to pop. Next time I'll try using a blue liner with it.
erika l.
Aside of this mascara being one of my favorites more in a beautiful blue color couldn't be any better. What's even better is that it's not a crazy color to have inn all day.
Habiba I.
Centreville, VA
Very different from what I'm used to but I did like it. Not sure if I'll reach for it on a daily, but it applies wonderfully.didn't show up that great with my brown eyes.
Cissy G.
Morgan City, LA
I received this product for free for review purposes, however, all opinions are my own.
Great lash has always been a favorite mascara for me. Now that it's in blue I'm extra excited. Though I don't have the waterproof version it doesn't smudge on my oily skin. It's hard to see the blue on my dark lashes, but I do love it paired with my blue eyeliner. Maybeline is such an affordable brand and I hope they come out with more colors. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.