BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Emily G.
Council Blfs, IA
So I received this mascara free from Influenster, and I will say that it's an interesting product. Maybelline Great Lash itself has always been a go to drugstore mascara. My mom and aunts used it and so have I. This time I got the chance to try out the Royal Blue color. I actually expected more of a pop of color. This could be due to my fair skin, cool undertone, and blue eyes though. For this reason I was a bit underwhelmed. However, the blue doesn't hinder the effectiveness of the mascara itself. I'd recommend others to go out and try it to see what they think. You'll either end up satisfied by the color, or the mascara formula so it's a win win situation.
Sierra M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I really wanted to like this. But I just do not. First I don't care for the shade of blue. Second the application brush is awful. Took me forever to apply. I would not buy this.
Aaliyah P.
This mascara really makes you look like you have false lashes ! I have brown eyes. This last all day and doesn't end up coming off on your skin like some mascara. I would buy this again !
Amnelbis C.
Tampa
MAYBELLINE® GREAT LASH® Washable Mascara This mask is one of my favorites, since my eyes are very natural, I use it for the day when I go to classes. For girls who doesn't like to look plastic during the day, I recommend using it. It is not lumpy and is easy to remove with a natural make-up remover such as rose water. #Maybellinenewyork #ILiKeIT #GOODPOINT! 💪🤳👈
Kandice F.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I received the Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara free/complimentary for testing purposes. I do not get paid to review and my ideas and thoughts are my own. Personally I love the formula. I have naturally curly lashes and the mascara made them extend longer and look a little more dramatic. The color for me wasn't very apparent. I'm sure someone with lighter lashes might get a better color pay off. However, I could still wear this on an every day basis. And I will! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Erica H.
Gladstone, MO
I truly was excited when I received this product for free because for years this mascara(in the black shade) was all I used. After trying lots of other mascaras I found that this mascara is just okay. It wasn't the best, but definitely not the worst. I find that all this truly did for my lashes was tint them blue, which definitely made my blue eyes pop. However it didn't do much other than that, it didn't provide very much volume or length. I prefer to use this as a base coat of mascara then go over the top with a more lengthening mascara, or use a lengthening mascara first then go over the top to add the tint of blue. Gorgeous shade though!
Stephanie F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is my second ever Maybelline mascara to have tried. I don't typically use drugstore brands, though. I got to try the royal blue shade for free. I've worn it a few times since it arrived. While it makes my lashes slightly darker and longer, it's not very dramatic. Indoors, I honestly can't see the blue. But it looks amazing in the daylight. I guess I was expecting something a bit more bolder, with more volume. It's decent, but not for me. When I wear mascara, I want it to be able to stand out on its own without needing any extra eye makeup. This just doesn't quite make the cut. I find it to be too natural looking, with just a touch of color.
Maria C.
I thought the concept of this was cool! Although the color is very bright on the wand, the color was practically non existent on my brown lashes. The mascara on the other hand, did not hold up a curl fairly well but I wore this mascara for the day and no flakes were found!! The formula is awesome for that. I would recommend wearing a white mascara primer or something under the blue of you have dark eyelashes like me. In the picture I have the mascara on one side and not the other, but you can barely tell I have it on
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Four stars only because I didn't enjoy the colour blue on my eyelashes too much. I did love the application and look of my eyelashes after using the product. The packaging of the mascara was so cute and I love the colour of the bottle! Would recommend to anyone who wants a bold eyelash mascara!
Hayley S.
Ferndale, MI
Love the blue color but it doesn't do anything for my lashes. It makes the short and clumpy and doesn't add any length or volume. I do like to use it in my bottom lashes though.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.