BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aroona T.
Atlanta, GA
The mascara is very unique! Before I tried it, i had several people approach me and tell me they had heard very good things about the mascara. This got me super pumped to try it out! As silly as this may sound, I did not expect the mascara to actually be blue or stay blue. I thought it might dry black, but no it stayed blue. I wasn't expecting that. However, I liked it! A lot! Its unique and not too bold. Unless you are looking super close up, you can't tell it is blue. I liked that when people came closer and saw it, they were shocked and it helped my eyes, mascara and me stand out.
I would def. recommend this to anyone looking for makeup that's a little edgy!

I received this mascara for FREE as a part of Influenster.
Allison M.
Hudson, OH
I feel like this used to be everyone go-to. I know it was mine, but anymore it just doesn't do enough for me. If you just want light mascara it's great, but it doesn't give much volume
Chastity M.
The mascara itself is very light weight and comfortable, but the color doesn't transfer well from the wand to the lashes. If you are wanting something extreme as far as color, I wouldn't recommend this.
Sharbani S.
Bellerose, NY
It was perfect timing for this royal blue color mascara since it is still the end of winter, and we're getting a bunch of rainy days. Aside from the luxurious color, this great lash mascara has an amazing bristle, which allows you to separate your eyelashes very evenly and applies the color well. I did receive this straight from Maybelline, but I would buy this product myself because it is a drug store brand, and I usually prefer drug store mascaras over mascara from Sephora.
Taylor A.
Kettering, OH
I was not sure how I would feel about the color, since it's blue. But I love the color! It's subtle and I can honestly wear it with anything! The eyeliner is also a great product!
ana G.
Canby, OR
I recently received this legendary mascara, although I'm not a fond of wearing bold colors I make in exception with this mascara because it makes such a statement
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
I got this mascara in my complimentary VoxBox from Influenster ft. Maybelline (thank you!). I absolutely love the blue color, it's really vibrant so I wouldn't wear it on the average day but sometimes I like to layer it on top of black mascara to have a darker, less noticeable shade of blue. I really like the brush too, it's the perfect size and shape for my eyelashes, giving a nice lift and volume without being so big that I get it on my eyelid. It layers really well and I always like buildable mascaras most so I can reapply throughout the day without getting clumps. I also love Maybelline's classic pink and green packaging, I think it's so cute!
Nikki K.
Rougemont, NC
I am a huge mascara critic as I have pretty severe allergies and watery eyes.  The Great Lash Royal blue mascara did quite well! It only left a bit of fallout/smear along my waterline and it was not irritating at all.  The color pay off is a little less than desired - I expected it to be a much stronger blue, but that's may not be a bad things for everyone -  It was subtle enough that I felt appropriate to wear this with my professional attire to work.  When it comes to drug store brands - Maybelline definitely takes the cake as far as mascara goes - my lashes appeared longer, fuller, and not tarantula like.  I'm a fan!
Megan G.
This mascara is perfect for a fun and bold look, the royal blue makes any pair of eyes pop. The brush separates lashes perfectly adding defining length. I received the mascara for free in a box box by Influenster, and couldn't be happier about it!
Mara M.
Nashville, TN
I was sent this mascara and eyeliner from influenster to test out. All opinions are my own! I have used plenty of Maybelline products before and the Great Lash mascaras are always a winner. I'm always a fan of trying new beauty trends and I thought that the royal blue was so pretty on my lashes. The formula of the mascara is so nice and really gave my lashes the definition that I wanted. As for the eyeliner, I love this kind of liner. I'm not a huge fan of liquid eyeliner so this formula is definitely the best for me, not a pencil but not a liquid. I'd definitely suggest trying this mascara and eyeliner and I can't wait to continue to wear this out!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.