BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Maria K.
Bartlett, IL
I got the maybelline royal blue mascara and unstoppable automatic pencil in onyx complimentary from influenster. I'm in love with the mascara and the pencil. The pencil glids on soo smooth and the mascara makes my lashes look so thick and long! I got so many compliments using it. Thank you influenster for sending me these products to try
Amanda K.
Vienna, VA
I have one and I really love this mascara! When I saw that was blue I was afraid to try , but since I tried I just loved! I love products of Maybelline so this is a amazing blue mascara!
Emma P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the blue color of this mascara! I did have a bit of smudging and it took a few coats to be opaque. But overall really like the product! I received this product for free from influenster for reviewing purposes.
Eliana J.
Los Angeles, CA
The iconic maybelline great lash mascara now in a fun new electric blue for the summer! The formula is the same as the original black, and the blue is very vibrant.
Mariam K.
It's so much fun! I was really hesitant at first to use any color mascara other than blackest black. But since Influenster mentioned that it was a universally flattering blue, I gave it a try. I paired it with the black Maybeline Unstoppable Eyeliner and just put a light coat on of the blue mascara and it looked so good! I thought it looked silly on my with my tan skin and dark features when I coated my lashes from root to tip in the blue mascara, so I tried a little lighter of a coat and focused more on the middle and tips of my lashes and it looked a lot more pretty. I would recommend this everyone! Especially on a day out in the sun when you can see it more. Maybe not work appropriate.
tania p.
Dallas, TX
I barely received my box which contaimed this product its amazing crazzy pigmented made my lashes linger and no clumping plus it looks amazing with a eyelash primer
Sabrina A.
Ridgewood, NY
I absolutely love the length that this mascara gives my eyelashes. The color really makes my blue eyes pop. The product goes on very smoothly and it is so affordable!
Cindy S.
CASTROVILLE, CA
I recieved this product from influenster and maybelline for testing purposes. I've used the original black, way back when I was like a freshman in high school. I have short, straight lashes. This mascara elongated my lashes, and they stayed up the whole day. I was surprised, I don't remember it being this good. When it comes to the color, it's not that noticeable, but I like it. It's subtle, it give them a nice dark navy look. It is more noticeable in the sun, I tried to capture it. It did say to try with a primer so the color will stand out, so I will definitely try that soon. Overall, I really enjoy it and plan to keep using it🖒
Paulina M.
Essa máscara é incrível, deixa os cílios super volumosos e alongados. Ela é a minha queridinha e acredito que será a de vocês também.
#nice #beautiful #makeup ❤❤❤
Kiera R.
Columbus, OH
I love it actually the blue is deep and my eyelashes looks great. The only problem after I wear it for a long time I want to just stop take it off and put it back on...
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.