BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Jessica A.
I got the mascara free for review. It's pretty and lengthens lashes but you can't really see the blue. Fun for a day you want to play tricks on others people's eyes!
Charity K.
Greenville, MS
Great coverage! The blue is a little wild for me on a daily basis! Note: You must disclose in all online posts that you received these products free or complimentary for testing purposes.
lauren k.
scotts valley, CA
I was super excited to try this mascara but didn't find it very pigmented. The brush was small, I prefer larger brushes as well. Not a fan of the results. I got it free through a voxbox.
Kayla D.
Moreno Valley, CA
Nothin is better than a little color for the summer!! Why not on your lashes?! Loving this Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara to help me achieve that! Ive been getting squinting eyes followed by "wow, cool Lashes!" All day! #beachbashcontest @influenster .. disclaimer-this product was given to me for free for product review purposes
Kayenat H.
The blue is really pretty but it doesn't show much on my black eyelashes when I apply, it does make my lashes longer, but not fuller. It's a classic mascara that it's good to have on the go use
Chelsey P.
Bridgewater, MA
This is just as good as I remember it in high school! The small brush totally makes my lashes look amazing and makes my blue eyes POP! So glad to have gotten this! I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Jenny R.
Pharr, TX
I am very extra with my make-up, so this blue tint is AMAZING! I think I'm switching to blue for now on. I always put on black winged eye liner & putting black mascara kinda doesn't show my eyelashes off much, & mine are long so it's been bumbing me out tbh & this blue tint is my holy grail! 😍😍😍 just try not to get it in your eye, it burns a bit...
april v.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
i recieved this as a free in return for my review but i honestly am not a fan in blue. I would probably only use during halloween. I've used the regular one before and it's pretty good but i have no idea what to do with the Royal Blue one. Wouldn't buy.
Yamilka R.
I love this Maybelline Lash Royal Blue Mascara
The completion of the product, lengthens my eyelashes and above all that blue color imprsionande, sophisticated, chic, different and beautiful.

Thanks for letting me try it !!!
Hannah C.
College Sta, TX
This is really a unique color (blue!!), and it works just like any other mascara. However, the color may show up much better if you have lighter colored lashes. I have dark lashes and it's harder for it to show up. Also, Maybelline is NOT CRUELTY-FREE, so I do not recommend.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.