BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Vannia P.
My eyes colors is green...
What I liked the most about this product was that despite the dark eyelashes, the blue highlights perfectly!!! Love!!

The price is affordable, the design does not convince me, but for the quality I would buy again.
Kayla W.
Cleveland, OH
I've never been big on colored mascara but I absolutely am in love with this royal blue. I have dark brown eyes, so it stands out. It's very bright and pretty. Definitely would buy again.
Bruna M.
I loved that! It creates a unique contrast in my make up! It's also funny and sexy in the same time! The blue is subtle so it just make a subtle change in my look! I totally approved this item! It is amazing!
Ashley S.
The blue doesn't show up enough to truly make a difference. Plus, I'm allergic to the preservative in the mascara. I wasn't able to wear it for long periods of time.
Dina S.
Brooklyn, NY
Blue Mascara has always been my style signature - I wear it every day, and love how it pops the brown of my eyes. This shade is perfect to complete my daily fun look
Abigail D.
Very nice product!!! Stays on for a good while and I don't have to worry about re applying. It's a pretty good price and I'm very happy with it. Only thing is it's defiantly not water proof. I would totally buy again.
Melissa E.
I have super dark eyelashes so I couldn't really see much difference. I went outside and you could hardly see that I had used it. It was a good mascara none the less
Charity K.
Greenville, MS
Great coverage! The blue is a little wild for me on a daily basis! Note: You must disclose in all online posts that you received these products free or complimentary for testing purposes.
ShaKayla C.
Thomasville, GA
I absolutely love how this product looks on me and how it makes my lashes look. This product was complimentary sent to me to test and I love it. The blue even shows up on my eyes which are dark.
Myisha Q.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received this product free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own .
It's an ok product. The blue doesn't come out on dark lashes very well unless you like it on.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.