BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Michelle M.
Brick, NJ
Received the Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes. Love the color a lot but not a big fan of the wand. It made my lashes clump together and look like I only had a few. I'd buy it if the wand changed.
Charlott A.
North Plains, OR
I'm not really into colorful mascara. I received this product, plus the unstoppable eyeliner in onyx from Maybelline in my first VoxBox. The eyeliner is pretty good, especially since it's black. The Mascara is ok, formula wise, but I'm not a huge fan of the color. It doesn't really show up that well, I would probably need an eyelash primer to get it to show the full effect. I recommend this for anyone who likes colorful Mascara. It does make my eyelashes longer, I would just prefer black. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara #VoxBox
Courtney L.
MANALAPAN, NJ
I received this product free in an Influenster voxbox but all opinions are my own. I've been a fan of greatlash mascara for a million years and this new shade is no exception. It's the same product you know and love in a super fun royal blue. It's so much fun to wear for a pop of color!
Meg F.
Cleveland, OH
I was super excited about using the Royal Blue Mascara, but unfortunately, my lashes are too dark and you couldn't see the color! Other than that, I thought the mascara was great and covered really nicely. I would recommend to someone who doesn't have dark hair!
Charlene S.
Huntington, WV
I'm going to start out by saying I loved this product. I love the color of the mascara and the length it gave me. It's long lasting and easy to use.

The only concern is that it doesn't show up unless you are under bright light or really close to someone. I believe, though, that it's because my lashes are so dark to begin with. Other then that I've used it several times just for the length and separation it gives. AKA no clumping.

I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.

Bailey K.
Shelbina, MO
Very pigmented I didn't think the blue was going to show on my lashes. My lashes are black so it's hard to show color. I love that it doesn't feel heavy on my lashes. I would definitely buy it again.
Hannah S.
Oro Valley, AZ
Loved the product, you guys sent it to me for free and I used it right away! I forgot how much it lengthens my lashes! I have brown eyes so the blue color really popped
Alexa P.
Meridian, ID
I love this mascara but it shows up dark blue as my lashes are dark. My sister who is blonde wears it also and her eye are shockingly blue and it looks amazing on her!
Marciee C.
las vegas, NV
I'm excited the royal blue lash is back!!! It's amazing! Gives volume to you lash, makes it stylish and it's a beautiful look! It makes my eyes stand out more and I love t !
Zamira S.
Lancaster, PA
Wow jamas imagine usar una mascara en color azul. La verdad quede fascinada. Amo el color y como luce con mi makeup. Gracias @influenster y gracias @Maybelline por enviarme estos productos gratias para probarlos.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.