BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Charlene S.
Huntington, WV
I'm going to start out by saying I loved this product. I love the color of the mascara and the length it gave me. It's long lasting and easy to use.

The only concern is that it doesn't show up unless you are under bright light or really close to someone. I believe, though, that it's because my lashes are so dark to begin with. Other then that I've used it several times just for the length and separation it gives. AKA no clumping.

I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.

jenn h.
White Plains, NY
I have hazel eyes, I love how it gives my eyes a pop of color with a little spice. Looks great when you prime you lashes before applying, or just on the bottom lashes.
Hannah S.
Oro Valley, AZ
Loved the product, you guys sent it to me for free and I used it right away! I forgot how much it lengthens my lashes! I have brown eyes so the blue color really popped
Zamira S.
Lancaster, PA
Wow jamas imagine usar una mascara en color azul. La verdad quede fascinada. Amo el color y como luce con mi makeup. Gracias @influenster y gracias @Maybelline por enviarme estos productos gratias para probarlos.
Jacqulyn F.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love great lash. It's fantastic mascara. Unfortunately... Blue mascara doesn't do much for black eyelashes. I'm sure it would be amazing on someone with lighter hair!
Bailey K.
Shelbina, MO
Very pigmented I didn't think the blue was going to show on my lashes. My lashes are black so it's hard to show color. I love that it doesn't feel heavy on my lashes. I would definitely buy it again.
Marciee C.
Las Vegas , NV
I'm excited the royal blue lash is back!!! It's amazing! Gives volume to you lash, makes it stylish and it's a beautiful look! It makes my eyes stand out more and I love t !
Alexa P.
Meridian, ID
I love this mascara but it shows up dark blue as my lashes are dark. My sister who is blonde wears it also and her eye are shockingly blue and it looks amazing on her!
Taylor B.
modesto, Ca
This is a good product for the price. I don't get the full lash look with this one as much, but it does stay on nicely and doesn't smear. Does not go on clumpy either.
Kayla V.
Fresno, CA
This is definitely a great product! It stays on very well and the color itself is beautiful! I'm really glad this color was brought back! I definitely recommend trying this product and show off that royal blue color!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Carolina G.
London
Does it volumize?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?

Walmart