BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Janet O.
Albuquerque , NM
I really love this product it gives your eye lashes a lil jazz. It's not too over powering so even if it's not a crazy look you can still pull this mascara off. I would really recommend this to anyone. Great to have in your makeup collection
Mikaela Z.
Little Rock, AR
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and
was excited to see that it was from Maybelline!
The Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara goes on very easily and wears nicely.  The reason for the 4 stars is that I wouldn’t
say this mascara is an every day mascara…but is fun for a night out to dinner
or a bar.  The formula is great!  I recommend this if  you are looking for a blue mascara.

I also received the Maybelline
Unstoppable eyeliner in onyx.  I am VERY
excited about this product because I am a huge fan of black eyeliner.  It went on easily and didn’t smudge (which is very important to me)!  This will now be my go to eyeliner!

Zeeshan S.
Plainview, NY
Love this gorgeous royal blue color.. I have dark brown eye and this blue mascara really brightens up my eye.. will definitely buy it again..enhances my dark brown eyes.
ari c.
So this was my first voxbox & the products i received were obviously FREE! Yup, complimentary thanks to Influenster. This review is MY opinion, not the brands... I was *so* excited when i found out it was for a blue mascara! I was a bit disappointed in the formula itself.. When it "dried" it still felt tacky and sort of wet still. But the pigment and coloration is BEAUTIFUL! I just prefer my eyelashes dry to the touch because of transfer that could occur on my glasses!! Besides that, i think the "royal blue" hue in the Great Lash is an amazing addition to any makeup look you want to make POP! I gave it 2 out of 5 stars because i love the color and the effect on my eyes! I just hate that it feels tacky & doesn't completely "dry".
Tatiyana E.
Bronx, NY
Absolutely love this product for a fun festive make up look. It's also my FAVORITE color in the world. Great, quick and easy application too. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Lauren T.
Newport News, VA
The blue color in this mascara isn't super noticeable, but it does give a nice blue tint. It separates your lashes pretty well, not leaving them clumpy like other mascaras. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who's looking for a subtle blue mascara!
Neda J.
Blacksburg , VA
Not really a fan of the blue! I think it doesn't quite suit my skin tone and eye color. I liked the packaging and I've never tried blue before. I would recommend this to anyone that is a fan of this formula and wants a nice pop of color!
Jessica E.
Lk In The Hls, IL
This is a fun color mascara. At first I wasn't too sure about this because it didn't seem bold enough for me but after putting on a few coats it looks pretty good. I didn't use an eyelash primer with it. I got it for free from Influenster to try out so the price was right. It seemed to define my lashes and make them look longer but didn't do much for volume although the do get a little thicker with multiple coats. The packaging looks nice and I think the color will be fun to play with. I'm going to keep experimenting with it. I would possibly purchase this in the future. To be determined.
Danni F.
Taylor, Mi
I'm in love with the color! But the product itself doesn't last that long on the eyes. Maybe 6-7 hours and then it just starts to go away. But it's great if you're only wearing for a few hours!
Lindsay D.
North Hollywood, CA
I received the Maybelline Great Lash in Royal Blue and was a bit wary at first, as I have blue eyes. The color looks great, it really compliments my quirky style. Unfortunately, there isn't a ton of pigment and you'll need several applications to see the full color.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.