BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Gabe W.
Wilmington , NC
Great mascara, goes on smoothly and lasts all day with no flaking. The color is perfect and it's totally easy to use. I only wish it gave my eyelashes a little more volume.
Kailie P.
Blackfoot, ID
I'm personally not a fan of wearing blue mascara but it goes on smoothly and leaves no chunks so that's a plus. Would recommend to people that use different colored makeup.
Whitney K.
I received this product in my Influenster's VoxBox for review. Awesome concept... but I wasn't too impressed. It was easy to apply and looked awesome. After 3 hrs of wear it smeared like crazy. I most likely wouldn't recommend.
Kistal A.
Wonderful stuff it works really really well and it doesn't clumps up like other mascara. I wasn't really sure about trying blue mascara but, the blue really doesn't show on me.
Jamie B.
Newnan, GA
I'm so glad influenster sent this over to me for testing! I am a photographer and love to do crazy makeup for shoots. This color pops and is so well pigmented. I can't wait to use it for a session! ❤️
Victoria A.
This mascara was not good at all. I had high hopes but it had hardly any pigment and I had to do over 4 coats and it did nothing to my lashes. It was like applying water.
Michaela M.
Eden Prairie, MN
I got this product for free and it was so much fun to test it out! At first I didn't think this was a product I would have bought for myself and now I absolutely love it!
Felicity L.
Lubbock , TX
I received received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I am not a fan of great lash mascaras but the blue color does add a nice pop.
Fri S.
Mesquite, TX
finally a colored mascara that works well with my very straight lashes ! i love the formula and my mom keeps taking this mascara away from me because she loves it as well. I might have to buy her a tube of this ! it's amazing !
Alondra M.
El Paso, TX
I really love it, blue is the new black! long lastimg mascara and makes my eyelashes big! thank you influenster for sending me this complimentary Mascara from Maybelline.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.