BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aubrey L.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love my free makeup 😍 I love how clean and smooth the eyeliner is. I never thought I would like blue mascara but theres always room to try new things! 5 stars for sure 😍😍
Amanda S.
Garden City, KS
I loved the royal blue mascara it paired perfectly with he green in my eyes! It's great for a bold blue look! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara is the perfect accent to my lashes!
Rachel R.
absolutely love this mascara and so happy the royal blue is back! I've used Dior mascara in the same color and for a lot less Maybelline is just as good! extra length as well
Adria C.
Boulder, CO
(I have very thick and dark lashes naturally)

I found it pretty difficult to build up much color.  This might suite someone who only wants a touch of "something extra" from their mascara, but on my lashes surely didn't give a lot of bang.  A white primer may help that, but I didn't have any on hand to test out.  I could see it showing more on blonder lashes.

Overall the mascara didn't add much volume or length either. The formula was pretty thin and didn't build up, even with attempts at multiple coats.  For an inexpensive product, I could see it being worth the subtle pop of color, but I want my lashes much bigger than this product can get them.

I received the product free for testing by @influenster
Teresa R.
Dallas
I remember using this product a year ago and it was my go to when I used to wear fake eye lashes. It's been a while since I wore this mascara but I suggest everyone use it.
Michelle A.
Matawan, NJ
Great mascara! Love the fun blue hue and it's long lasting wear. Would definitely make your eyes pop if they were blue, however even with my brown peepers it's a fun color!
Lynzie N.
Harborcreek, PA
Classic blue mascara. I remember wearing this as a youngster but somehow I feel like this doesn't look dated and I'm wearing it to business meetings and the like. You can never go wrong with the great lash mascara so you really can't go wrong when it's a super sexy blue!
Gina K.
Perry Hall, MD
Not a fan of this mascara or the color. It would be fun for a themed party or during Halloween time, though. It was a bit clumpy for my liking, so hopefully they could improve that in the future.
Michaela M.
Eden Prairie, MN
I got this product for free and it was so much fun to test it out! At first I didn't think this was a product I would have bought for myself and now I absolutely love it!
Lauren M.
Topeka, KS
I have used Mabeline products for years. They never disapoint. Reasonably priced and easy to find (usually) This blue lash is nice. Doesn't clump. I use it occasionally and it works for me.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.