BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
I got it just to see how well I'd like a blue mascara so I didn't want to spend alot in it. Altogether was good mascara very blue. But just wasn't for me I have green eyes
Alexandrea C.
hempstead, NY
Received this in my influenster box. Cool concept but not my favorite product . The color was nice and vibrant but the mascara itself didn't do much for my lashes. I like thick dramatic bold lashes
Adria C.
Boulder, CO
(I have very thick and dark lashes naturally)

I found it pretty difficult to build up much color.  This might suite someone who only wants a touch of "something extra" from their mascara, but on my lashes surely didn't give a lot of bang.  A white primer may help that, but I didn't have any on hand to test out.  I could see it showing more on blonder lashes.

Overall the mascara didn't add much volume or length either. The formula was pretty thin and didn't build up, even with attempts at multiple coats.  For an inexpensive product, I could see it being worth the subtle pop of color, but I want my lashes much bigger than this product can get them.

I received the product free for testing by @influenster
Kailie P.
Blackfoot, ID
I'm personally not a fan of wearing blue mascara but it goes on smoothly and leaves no chunks so that's a plus. Would recommend to people that use different colored makeup.
Amanda S.
Garden City, KS
I loved the royal blue mascara it paired perfectly with he green in my eyes! It's great for a bold blue look! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara is the perfect accent to my lashes!
Aubrey L.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love my free makeup 😍 I love how clean and smooth the eyeliner is. I never thought I would like blue mascara but theres always room to try new things! 5 stars for sure 😍😍
Jessica F.
FPO , CA
I really love the color in this mascara! It gives my bottom lashes length but I did notice that if I use to much product it can weigh down my lashes and take the curl out.
Hope B.
Very nostalgic to use this, but of course this time it was blue! I love this mascara, it's really pigmented. I used the Wet n wild lash primer before use to really make it pop.
Stephanie M.
Shirley, NY
I love the vibrant blue color and of course that classic Great Lash #Maybelline brush!! Thanks Maybelline and Influenster for these #freegifts to try out before I buy more!
Alyssa B.
Covington, KY
The blue wasn't very noticeable on my eyelashes which is a bummer because I have brown eyes so I think it would compliment it nice. I love the wand and the formula just wish the color was brighter.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.