BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Casey S.
Herndon, VA
This mascara, as with many other Maybelline mascaras (my go-to!) is wonderful. It is easy to apply and use and the simple brush allows you to decide how you want to style your lashes. But the main draw to this mascara of course is the royal blue color. It is very unique and different- but REALLY makes your eyes pop! I have green eyes so I was skeptical of the colors meshing together, but it really made my eyes stand out on another level! Being super bold isn't necessarily my style, as I like to keep it simple, so I am not sure if I would go out of my way to buy this mascara.... but for those who love to take that risky, unique, and bold approach to their makeup-- this mascara will ABSOLUTELY make your eyes pop and look gorgeous, no matter the color.
Monica M.
I love this mascara as it's cheap and easy to find! It's very black which I love however it can be sticky and clumpy! It's great if you're looking for just a typical mascara!
Chelsea D.
Temple, GA
I loved this mascara ! It did lengthens my lashes and give it volume! It gave me a great pop of color to my look . I never thought I would like a blue mascara but I love it and I pick it up to use all the time !
Dena H.
Morehead, KY
The product was good in a sense of formula and brush. I really liked those components of the mascara, however, I personally, don't like using the color blue. I would rather just stick to my usually black mascara!
Nimra M.
Richmond, CA
The pigmentation sucked on my dark lashes. I didn't find it giving me any length or volume either. Overall don't recommend! I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Nicole M.
Farmingdale , NY
Absolutely love this product I'm so happy I was able to test it for free, the packaging was so nice and the application was soooo easy. The color was so nice and vibrant I'll definitely get it again
Magdalena M.
New York , NY
Although I received this product absolutely free for testing purposes, I really love the way it makes my lashes curl! It is also long lasting and as a first time user I will definitely purchase this!
Jatera H.
north chicago, IL
I've always been the one for dramatic flair, so when #greatlashblue came out I was excited. I applied the mascara to my bottom lashes right after I put some falsies on. Absolutely love this product.
Kelsey S.
I am not really a fan of blue mascara.. I used it a couple times but the blue is a bit dramatic for what I can use at work. My eye color is brown and I don't think it matches well with my eye color.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
I got it just to see how well I'd like a blue mascara so I didn't want to spend alot in it. Altogether was good mascara very blue. But just wasn't for me I have green eyes
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.