BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Haley I.
Stevens, PA
I received this product in a vox box and I'm not exactly crazy about it. I like the formula, I like the staying power, but I strongly dislike the color. A royal blue mascara just isn't practical. The only time I can see myself using this is for a tailgate or Halloween, but even then I'd probably rather be wearing black. They also sent the Unstippable eyeliner, which is a product I used to use in high school. That was a nice surprise. Thank you for sending this to me to review but unfortunately it's just not for me.
Paula Z.
Moreno Valley, CA
I'm pleased to say, "WELCOME BACK Great Lash Royal Blue We missed you!!" Thanks for the volume and the beautiful blue color you brought back for spring and summer!! Changing that everyday look by switching your regular mascara with the Great Lash Royal Blue and adding a pop of color to your eyes letting them be the center of attention. Going along my day by putting on my BBcream, doing my eyebrows, adding lip gloss, and switching out my basic black mascara to the Great Lash Royal Blue💙perfect to get ppl talking about your eyes @influenster @maybelline #free #complimentary #contest
Judiris C.
Indian Orch, MA
This is my first ever masacara I ever ever used. When Ulta first opened in my area they were like 1 dollar really cheap and amazing. I just received my complementary VoxBox containing Maybelline New York's
Great Lash in Royal Blue and I love it. The color isn't too
overwhelming, and gives a subtle blue look to an otherwise ordinary eye
look. It looks beautiful with all eye colors, and is perfect for Spring
and Summer. The mascara itself adds volume and length to my lashes, and
doesn't clump which I love. The color itself is very subtle at first,
but I find it is very biddable as well. I'm giving this mascara four
stars instead of five, because I feel that one coat isn't suitable for
the effect that I wanted from this mascara.
Yessi T.
This is pretty decent mascara. I had seen it before, but wasn't sure it was worth it. I like that it doesn't clump and really separates your lashes. I'm not too crazy about the brush, but that's probably why it separates your lashes so well. The royal blue color is nice. Its not very visible if you have dark lashes, but I live that under certain light, it is visible. Adds decent length and volume.
I received a free sample for testing purposes
#GreatLashBlue #Contest Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Donna K.
Staten Island, NY
This is the first time I've used a colored mascara, and I'm not quite sure how to feel Maybelline's Great Lash Blue. On one hand, I was a little apprehensive about how vibrant I thought the color might turn out, since I normally go for a pretty casual make-up look. After I applied one coat, however, I did not see much color. I was thankful that the color was subtle, but at the same time, I was disappointed that I could not see the color easily. I applied an additional coat, and found that the color is still barely visible. My hair is very thin and fine, so beyond two coats of mascara, my eyelashes get pretty clumpy.

Overall, I thought that the mascara could be more pigmented. The brush itself is fairly easy to use and isn't clumpy. The color is subtle enough to use on a daily basis, but doesn't provide the pop of color that I expected.

(I received this product complimentary to test for free)
Vanessa F.
Maybelline Great Lash Blue is a great product. I have never used any other color of mascara, just black and brown. I thank influenster for giving me the chance to try these products for free and give my opinion. The blue was great and not overpowering like I thought it would be. It's fun, daring, and you can do so much with it. I wore it while I was running errands and a night out with my husband. So it can be worn for any occasions. I did have to apply it several times to get the volume I wanted but other than that I liked it and would recommend it to everyone and step out of the box like I did.
Heather W.
Nicholasville, KY
First off let me say I was super excited to get some free products from Influenster to test! But I was skeptical before receiving this product just because it was blue and I have always, always, ALWAYS worn the blackest black mascara. But when it got here, I put all my negative thoughts and decided to give it a fair chance. With all of this being said, I didn't care much for this mascara due to the fact it felt like I needed to cake it on to get any sort of length to my eyelashes. The color didn't show much because I have naturally dark eyelashes so I'm sure it's different for everyone.
Alyssa B.
Brooklyn, NY
This mascara is great. I love the original formula (it's been a classic for so many years, and it's super affordable). The blue color is a great addition. While it's not part of my everyday look, it's great to give a little bit of edge on days when my outfit is a bit more plain, or I feel like something a little different. I like that the blue color can be both subtle if applied directly to lashes, or more vivid if you use a primer first. I think the blue color also does a nice job of making the markings within my hazel eyes "pop." I'm keeping it in my arsenal for days that I'm going for a bit of an artistic look, but still feel comfortable wearing it to work (it's not as much of a statement as, say, blue eyeshadow or tons of glitter).
PRISCILA Z.
Seattle , WA
Tengo un tamaño de muestra de lujo de este anuncio la primera vez que usé este fue un lío total cuz que no estaba acostumbrado a su tipo de pincel que parpadearía y lo tendría todo bajo mi ojo. Pensé entonces, oh no esto no va a funcionar. Estoy tan contenta de que le di otra oportunidad y por la 3 ª vez de usarlo creo que mis ojos se un poco más de uso que yo era capaz de realmente ponerlo y me encantó! Para mí, no se agruparon mis pestañas como la mayoría de las mascaras. Me siento como si realmente ayudó a separarlos y darles longitud. Así que definitivamente va a comprar el tamaño más grande. Por no mencionar, el embalaje realmente lindo. Me encanta la fórmula y la varita para este rímel, mucho mejor que el Ellos son reales, yo no era un fan de eso. Gracias a Dios que era sólo una muestra.
vanessa M.
El Paso, TX
The only reason I am giving this mascar 4/5 stars is due to the wand. Personally, the wand is too chunky for my taste and makes application harder/messier. This was an easy fix however, I used an old wand from my favorite holy grail mascara, the L'Oreal Telescopic and it was perfect!!!  I love this mascara, especially now with the L'Oréal wand. It adds the perfect pop of color when the light hits it but is very subtle in low-lighting. I don't have any problems with flaking or smudging and many of my friends have purchased it after raving about it. Definitely has become a staple of mine and I like to incorporate it when I'm doing a simple makeup day, it looks gorgeous especially when paired with a light orange shadow
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.