BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cheyenne D.
Eugene, OR
This formula is an old-y but a good-y. This was the first mascara that I ever bought and still buy it to this day. I was super excited to get the blue formula in the mail! #voxbox This product is super fun and makes my green eyes pop!
Amanda S.
Stewartsville, NJ
I received this mascara from Maybelline for free for testing purposes and it worked a lot better than I thought it would! It's really good for lengthening but not so much if you need volume. I was worried that since it was blue, it was going to look tacky but you could barely even tell that it was blue because it looks sorta like when you see someone with black hair but in the light it has hues of blue. So I think it was really nice! Because it didn't stand out too much but just enough! Definitely recommend if you need a mascara that lengthens your lashes! It gives a nice flare too!
Desseray R.
I am loving the blue mascara! I've never been the one to use anything other than black on my lashes but I said why not.. & Who would've ever know I would love it! Thanks Influenster for my FREE items!!
Martha D.
Marietta, GA
I love little changes like this to take my look to the freaky side! This mascara did not run or smudge. It was easy to apply and I love the vivid color! Definitely recommend.
Laurie B.
Hialeah, FL
I love this product. I got it for free for testing purposes. I am so happy o got this product I never knew how much I was going to love this. All my friends loved how my eyes looked with this product.
Candace S.
Maybelline is always a drugstore classic! Love the formula of the mascara. Easy to glide onto the lashes. And the blue is very unique. Something to wear when feeling creative.
Hannah S.
Thompson, CT
I like this mascara! It's a fun color that isn't overwhelming, it's very complimentary to a lot of eye colors. I wish that the wand was a little bit bigger and fluffy but it still works well. Good job!
Chelsea B.
Harrisburg, PA
I prefer more of a voluminous mascara but this color is amazing. It's very blue and very pretty. It applies like all other mascara. There's nothing too stand out-ish about it besides the color #freebie
Arely A.
Mercedes , TX
I really love this mascara, it's such a nice shade of blue and I love it on my bottom lashes it just gives it a really nice pop of color with out it being to over the top, and besides it's perfect color it doesn't clump on me at all!!
Darnitra B.
Fairmont, WV
Love the color! I just feel like Maybelline great lash is a little harder to put on than most mascaras, just because the brush is so small. For me, I personally choose bigger brushes so I can get a fuller, more voluminous lash. I also like waterproof better than non waterproof.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
Would this look good with my fair skin tone?
Valeria p.
Cooper City, FL
Qué diferencia hay de esta máscara de pestañas con otras de maybelline?
Tia K.
How much is it and is there any other colors
Emily R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does it really make your lashes appear blue? And does it come off easily?
DAWN M.
Does this mascara flake throughout the day?