BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Laurie B.
Hialeah, FL
I love this product. I got it for free for testing purposes. I am so happy o got this product I never knew how much I was going to love this. All my friends loved how my eyes looked with this product.
Darnitra B.
Fairmont, WV
Love the color! I just feel like Maybelline great lash is a little harder to put on than most mascaras, just because the brush is so small. For me, I personally choose bigger brushes so I can get a fuller, more voluminous lash. I also like waterproof better than non waterproof.
Desseray R.
I am loving the blue mascara! I've never been the one to use anything other than black on my lashes but I said why not.. & Who would've ever know I would love it! Thanks Influenster for my FREE items!!
Karrie May H.
Cameron, NC
Maybelline Great Lash Blue awesome color so fun and flirty! Really makes your eyes pop! I received these products free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Jennifer R.
Tiburon, CA
Very cool that they now come in a blue. Good color consistency, but blue is just not my color. For whoever likes a blue colored mascara I would definitely recommend this one!!
Shanelle K.
Green Bay, WI
This Blue Mascara, is so gorgeous ! Great for doing outgoing looks ! Love ! Love ! Love ! I would have never thought to buy BLUE mascara, but thanks to @influenster I was able to try it complimentary.
Hannah S.
Thompson, CT
I like this mascara! It's a fun color that isn't overwhelming, it's very complimentary to a lot of eye colors. I wish that the wand was a little bit bigger and fluffy but it still works well. Good job!
Mayra C.
Sacramento, CA
I received this mascara for free through Influenster and it's a good mascara but it just isn't something that I would normally wear on a day to day basis because of the color.
Arely A.
weslaco, TX
I really love this mascara, it's such a nice shade of blue and I love it on my bottom lashes it just gives it a really nice pop of color with out it being to over the top, and besides it's perfect color it doesn't clump on me at all!!
Amanda S.
Stewartsville, NJ
I received this mascara from Maybelline for free for testing purposes and it worked a lot better than I thought it would! It's really good for lengthening but not so much if you need volume. I was worried that since it was blue, it was going to look tacky but you could barely even tell that it was blue because it looks sorta like when you see someone with black hair but in the light it has hues of blue. So I think it was really nice! Because it didn't stand out too much but just enough! Definitely recommend if you need a mascara that lengthens your lashes! It gives a nice flare too!
Taysha J.
Alliance, OH
Can someone tell me what they think about this mascara ???? because I really want to buy it but I really don't know how I'm going to like it . PLEASE let me know your honest review about this ?
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
I need to know where they carry this blue one
Taylor C.
Clovis, CA
Belgi J.
Wow, any advice for applying this awesome mascara??
Diana A.
I want to try this royal blue mascara, but does the color actually pop?