BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Tamaria G.
I absolutely love this mascara. I received this in a vox box, I love maybelline's mascara to begin with, but having a blue mascara is very different and it makes you stand out. This color is also perfect for the summer time.
Selina C.
Elmhurst, NY
I'm usually not the type of person to go for blue mascara, but I have to say that Maybelline has got me hooked on their mascara. I just love how they make my eyes pop especially on a night out with my girlfriends. They make me feel more confident and edgy. love. love love.
Chelsea B.
Harrisburg , PA
I prefer more of a voluminous mascara but this color is amazing. It's very blue and very pretty. It applies like all other mascara. There's nothing too stand out-ish about it besides the color #freebie
Julia W.
Baltimore, MD
I received this for free in a Vox Box.  I have never used colored mascara and would never have if I had not been given this free sample. It was a nice subtle blue not to bright. It stayed put all day and did not flake or smear. I will definitely be wearing this more often.
Martha D.
Marietta, GA
I love little changes like this to take my look to the freaky side! This mascara did not run or smudge. It was easy to apply and I love the vivid color! Definitely recommend.
Alyssa H.
Loganville, GA
I've always stuck to black mascara but this blue mascara is amazing! I only use it on my top lashes and it just makes my blue eyes pop! I seriously would buy this again when mine gets old or runs out!
Candace S.
Maybelline is always a drugstore classic! Love the formula of the mascara. Easy to glide onto the lashes. And the blue is very unique. Something to wear when feeling creative.
Cheyenne D.
Eugene, OR
This formula is an old-y but a good-y. This was the first mascara that I ever bought and still buy it to this day. I was super excited to get the blue formula in the mail! #voxbox This product is super fun and makes my green eyes pop!
Arely A.
weslaco, TX
I really love this mascara, it's such a nice shade of blue and I love it on my bottom lashes it just gives it a really nice pop of color with out it being to over the top, and besides it's perfect color it doesn't clump on me at all!!
Caitlin G.
Killeen, TX
I know a lot of people swear by this, but I do not like it one bit. It clumps, doesn't go on evenly, immediately starts running down my face... It just doesn't seem well made.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.