BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Shelby G.
Oxford, NC
I wasnt sure about the blue mascara but i was happy with how it looked once on. Not sure if id use it for everyday wear. The only downside was it took awhile to dry and smeared
Julia F.
San Antonio, TX
SERIOUSLY MY FAVORITE PRODUCT OF ALL TIME! I've gotten so many compliments! And it really spices up my boring brown eyes and makes them seem so much brighter!!! It looks the most blue without eye liner!!
Leslie T.
Springfield, MO
I got this mascara as part of a VoxBox. I was nervous about the blue hue at first because I was reminded of my sister in high school way back in 1987 and she caked on the blue mascara. I thought oh here we go, 1987! But once I put it on, I was very happy with the blue glow. It's a subtle but bold shade. I like the size of the wand and the bristles but in order for me to achieve fullness in my lashes, I need to apply one coat, let it dry thoroughly, comb it out with a lash comb then apply a second coat. I have uploaded a before and after photo. The pic on the right is before liner & mascara. The pic on the left is my finished look.
Karrie May H.
Cameron, NC
Maybelline Great Lash Blue awesome color so fun and flirty! Really makes your eyes pop! I received these products free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Caitlin G.
Fort Hood, TX
I know a lot of people swear by this, but I do not like it one bit. It clumps, doesn't go on evenly, immediately starts running down my face... It just doesn't seem well made.
Darnitra B.
Fairmont, WV
Love the color! I just feel like Maybelline great lash is a little harder to put on than most mascaras, just because the brush is so small. For me, I personally choose bigger brushes so I can get a fuller, more voluminous lash. I also like waterproof better than non waterproof.
Chelsea B.
Harrisburg, PA
I prefer more of a voluminous mascara but this color is amazing. It's very blue and very pretty. It applies like all other mascara. There's nothing too stand out-ish about it besides the color #freebie
Shanelle K.
Green Bay, WI
This Blue Mascara, is so gorgeous ! Great for doing outgoing looks ! Love ! Love ! Love ! I would have never thought to buy BLUE mascara, but thanks to @influenster I was able to try it complimentary.
Candace S.
Maybelline is always a drugstore classic! Love the formula of the mascara. Easy to glide onto the lashes. And the blue is very unique. Something to wear when feeling creative.
Jennifer H.
Rockwall, TX
I love my maybelline mascaras! So when I received this product to try out from Influenster, I was excited. I remember having blue mascara when I was 16 (I'm 33 now!), but this was a lot better than 17 years ago!

The formula was smooth, didn't flake and it wasn't over powering (you could build up multiple coats to get a really blue hue if that's what you're going for). I wore this to work everyday! It made my tired eyes look whiter and brighter! (Great news for this new mom!)

They have definitely improved from the old days. I will buy another tube when I'm done with this one! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.