BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Baylee W.
Muskogee, OK
It's a very good mascara but when I put it on I can't even tell that the mascara is blue...I think maybe it's because my eyes are so dark? It's a great mascara just not something I would go out and buy.
Cynthia S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Love the pop of color Great Lash Blue gives! It goes on so easily and without any clumps. I'm so glad I get to add this mascara to my makeup bag and look forward to using it more often. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Dree M.
Austin, Tx
Not clumpy at all. The blue is subtle from far away and a fun surprise up close. Iconic Maybelline packaging, of course. It reminds me of the same shade of blue as the "butler please" polish from Essie.
Leslie T.
Springfield, MO
I got this mascara as part of a VoxBox. I was nervous about the blue hue at first because I was reminded of my sister in high school way back in 1987 and she caked on the blue mascara. I thought oh here we go, 1987! But once I put it on, I was very happy with the blue glow. It's a subtle but bold shade. I like the size of the wand and the bristles but in order for me to achieve fullness in my lashes, I need to apply one coat, let it dry thoroughly, comb it out with a lash comb then apply a second coat. I have uploaded a before and after photo. The pic on the right is before liner & mascara. The pic on the left is my finished look.
Nesha P.
Maybelline Royal Blue is a lasting product. Although on dark lashes it was a little harder to see the pigment, I would set it with Maybelline blue eyeshadow and boy did it pop.
Shelby G.
Oxford, NC
I wasnt sure about the blue mascara but i was happy with how it looked once on. Not sure if id use it for everyday wear. The only downside was it took awhile to dry and smeared
Tamaria G.
I absolutely love this mascara. I received this in a vox box, I love maybelline's mascara to begin with, but having a blue mascara is very different and it makes you stand out. This color is also perfect for the summer time.
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY
I felt like the formula was a little dry. I really had to work it on my lashes to get it to even show up....and the blue wasn't as vibrant on as I though it would be. I was a little disappointed with it.
Selina C.
Elmhurst, NY
I'm usually not the type of person to go for blue mascara, but I have to say that Maybelline has got me hooked on their mascara. I just love how they make my eyes pop especially on a night out with my girlfriends. They make me feel more confident and edgy. love. love love.
Courtney P.
Grand Haven, MI
I only gave this item 3 stars because Blue is not my color for eye liner and mascara. The product quality is great and I love this brand, just would not pick this color for me!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.