BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Selina C.
Elmhurst, NY
I'm usually not the type of person to go for blue mascara, but I have to say that Maybelline has got me hooked on their mascara. I just love how they make my eyes pop especially on a night out with my girlfriends. They make me feel more confident and edgy. love. love love.
Elizabeth S.
Wyoming, MI
It's an amazing product I received free as a complimentary gift to try and test. It's not that over powering and it looks sorta natural. Love the color. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Taylor P.
I did receive this product for free to test. I don't think the color really showed up on my dark lashes. It was a fun pop of color, but I'm not sure anyone but me could see it.
hilda m.
I've
always used maybelline mascara. It doesn't pull out my lashes and I
prefer the washable one since it's easier on them as well .
the blue  does visibly make lashes look longer and darker.
Julia W.
Baltimore, MD
I received this for free in a Vox Box.  I have never used colored mascara and would never have if I had not been given this free sample. It was a nice subtle blue not to bright. It stayed put all day and did not flake or smear. I will definitely be wearing this more often.
Martha D.
Marietta, GA
I love little changes like this to take my look to the freaky side! This mascara did not run or smudge. It was easy to apply and I love the vivid color! Definitely recommend.
Cheyenne D.
Eugene, OR
This formula is an old-y but a good-y. This was the first mascara that I ever bought and still buy it to this day. I was super excited to get the blue formula in the mail! #voxbox This product is super fun and makes my green eyes pop!
Candace S.
Maybelline is always a drugstore classic! Love the formula of the mascara. Easy to glide onto the lashes. And the blue is very unique. Something to wear when feeling creative.
Jennifer H.
Rockwall, TX
I love my maybelline mascaras! So when I received this product to try out from Influenster, I was excited. I remember having blue mascara when I was 16 (I'm 33 now!), but this was a lot better than 17 years ago!

The formula was smooth, didn't flake and it wasn't over powering (you could build up multiple coats to get a really blue hue if that's what you're going for). I wore this to work everyday! It made my tired eyes look whiter and brighter! (Great news for this new mom!)

They have definitely improved from the old days. I will buy another tube when I'm done with this one! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Sarah L.
Helena , MT
This mascara needs a lot of layers to get to that perfect lash length! It also begins to clump up after a few layers which isn’t my favorite. I think it does what you pay for
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Carolina G.
London
Does it volumize?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?

Walmart