BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Monica S.
Augusta, GA
I loved this product back in the day, but the brush is terrible. They could have at least improved the brush so it's comparable to the newer mascaras. I nearly poked my eye out.
Angie G.
Plantation, FL
The Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara has been wonderful! It's  long-lasting and provides just a pop of color! Thank you @influenster for letting me try the product!
Andrea L.
Lancaster , NY
It took me a few days to decide, I really like this product.

I was very nervous when I opened the bottle and saw bright blue at the end of the wand. The first day I wore it over my go-to black mascara, it was slightly noticeable and I did get a compliment so I went for it the next and I was pleasantly surprised that it dried darker than I thought it would.

The color is most noticeable in natural light and I got a ton of compliments on it, how it made my eyes look even more blue. It is a great way to add a fun pop to your usually makeup.

The only reason I don't give this 5 stars is that it clumps on my lashes (they're really long so I would this it would be fine for people with shorter lashes).

I received this product free for testing purposes, but the opinions expressed here are my own.
Ashley T.
Detroit, MI
This is an oldie but goodie I've been using great lash since high school. It gives so much volume and length to my lashes that are naturally sparse and not full at all. And the color just gives you that extra pop of pizzaz
Alexandra P.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this #GreatlashBlue that I got completely free but the opinion is my own. I used it the first day that I got it. The only con that I would say is that you can only see the blue in the sunlight. But it gives volume and some length to my lashes. I would use it again.
Kerianne C.
Hawthorne, NJ
I absolutely love this mascara! It gives a really beautiful but still natural lift and curl and the blue is a fun pop of color. If you want the blue to be even more bold, use a white mascara primer first!
Carla M.
Boynton Beach, FL
One of the best mascaras out there, even compared to high end. The blue was different. It made my eyes look a little brighter. I can definitely see buying it again in the future.
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
I watched my mom use this brand of mascara for ever! I've used the traditional colors myself for awhile now. I really liked getting to try this color out! Love the subtle color pop
Danntwanette D.
Ennis, Tx
I received the Maybeline great last free for my  honest review..and I have to say...I loved it from the jump...color is great...mascara doest leave clumps ..and leaves my lashes which like I love them
Estefany N.
johnson city
I received this free via Influenster! I was very excited about this since I never tried any of the great lash mascaras. Also, my favorite color is blue! So the color pay out is nice it isn't very evident but in the light looks so pretty I got many compliments and that's because I wear glasses so it definitely shows. My lashes are normal length and curly. The wand is very nice. I did not expect for it to work so nice on my lashes but it went on smoothly with no clumps. It gave me the look I go for which is nice length, not so thick and separates my lashes nicely. And I love how easy it washes off since I do not like waterproof. I use my cleanser and it comes off in the shower easily. I am going to buy this mascara in other colors I'm so impressed! Love it I am so glad I got to try this out!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.