BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Shannon M.
N Lauderdale, FL
The mascara was runny and took several coats to see anything. Definitely not something I would buy. I also received an eyeliner which was fine. But again, these aren't things I would personally go to a store and buy. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Celine P.
Centralia, MO
The blue is noticeable when I'm outside, mostly. It makes your lashes long and beautiful, but I'm sure it would look better on lighter colored lashes versus dark ones. I wouldn't have bought it myself however.
Maria C.
Towson
I really enjoyed trying out the royal blue mascara! it gave me the perfect "night out" look! I paired it with silver glitter eyeshadow which really made my eyes pop! I definitely recommend this product!!
Sara N.
Stevens, PA
The royal blue color is making a comeback! I like how the color adds a unique spin to a regular makeup look. I received it for free in my voxbox along with the unstoppable eye liner. I probably wouldn't by this regularly, but was nice to try it!
Jordan P.
Clayton, NC
Got this as a complimentary item and LOVED it! I will definitely be buying one for my friends soon! The color is bright and the quality is especially good for a drug store brand!!!
Lindsay C.
New Orleans, LA
Blast from the past! I thought I'd never wear blue mascara again! This was the first mascara I ever wore at 13 now at 26 it's better than ever. Nice, thin, even coat and not clumpy.
Kerynn L.
Rochester, NY
I got this mascara thanks to Influenster. What I really like about this mascara is the length that it adds to my lashes. It does not seem to add much volume, however. The color does not look very good with my green eyes, but I can see how it would with somebody with more blue eyes. I don't care for the brush only because it sometimes left globs on my lower lashes. Maybe this is user error? I know a lot of my friends swear by great lash. The blue is almost unnoticeable on my lashes from a distance. Maybelline Great Lash Washable MascaraMaybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable MascaraMaybelline New YorkInfluenster
Alex K.
Beautiful color made my eyes pop! Love the formula, it is perfect for summer! You can find it at any drugstore and the value is great for the price, it compares to high end mascara.
Katie H.
Makes your lashes pop and really gives a unique look instead of the boring everyday lash! It gives my hazel eyes and awesome gold tone! Definitely a must have to get that standout look! I'll be buying another!
Chrissy P.
Colony, KS
We absolutely love this mascara. My daughter is a dancer and it stayed on amazingly.  Easy to use and would gladly recommend this product. WE have only used it for dance but can't wait to try it again!!.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.