BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chrissy P.
Colony, KS
We absolutely love this mascara. My daughter is a dancer and it stayed on amazingly.  Easy to use and would gladly recommend this product. WE have only used it for dance but can't wait to try it again!!.
Shye A.
Littleton, IL
I received this mascara in the mail and let me tell you!!! this is absolutely amazing! its well pigmented and i love love love the color. I use it about everyday! its super easy to apply it glides through your lashes like no other! I would defiantly recommend this to future buyers!!
Maria C.
Towson
I really enjoyed trying out the royal blue mascara! it gave me the perfect "night out" look! I paired it with silver glitter eyeshadow which really made my eyes pop! I definitely recommend this product!!
Rashina H.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes through Influenster. However the following review is purely my opinion of the product. This mascara is so fun! I was pleasantly  surprised with the outcome of it and I would even like to use it in the future. At first, the color does seem electric and crazy to use but it is applies sparingly. I used 2 coats of mascara for a more dramatic blue look. This did not clump my lashes. Instead my lashes looked long and full. When it fully dried, there was a more navy hue than electric blue. If you are looking for a colored mascara that isn't too out there but gets the job done, I would recommend this product.
Channayra P.
Lawrence , MA
look how awesome is this i just received my first maybelline greatlashblue voxbox! it was 100% free! I absolutely love it! Maybelline New York Influenster #greatlashblue #free #influenster #contest #maybelline
Sarah R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was my first time trying out a Blue Mascara. Although, I love Maybelline products, I still like the traditional Black Mascara. I will use this mascara for nights out in Pittsburgh, but for every day work, I'm going to keep it traditional! I may consider buying it again, but in black!
Kerynn L.
Rochester, NY
I got this mascara thanks to Influenster. What I really like about this mascara is the length that it adds to my lashes. It does not seem to add much volume, however. The color does not look very good with my green eyes, but I can see how it would with somebody with more blue eyes. I don't care for the brush only because it sometimes left globs on my lower lashes. Maybe this is user error? I know a lot of my friends swear by great lash. The blue is almost unnoticeable on my lashes from a distance. MAYBELLINE® GREAT LASH® Washable MascaraMaybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable MascaraMaybelline New YorkInfluenster
Sara N.
Stevens, PA
The royal blue color is making a comeback! I like how the color adds a unique spin to a regular makeup look. I received it for free in my voxbox along with the unstoppable eye liner. I probably wouldn't by this regularly, but was nice to try it!
Erin T.
Water View, VA
I was very skeptic about having blue on my eyelashes when I first received this box. I tried it and was quite pleased with the outcome. Gives something a little extra to my makeup!
Lindsay C.
New Orleans, LA
Blast from the past! I thought I'd never wear blue mascara again! This was the first mascara I ever wore at 13 now at 26 it's better than ever. Nice, thin, even coat and not clumpy.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.