BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Shadei T.
Newark, NJ
I didn't know what to expect with this royal blue color but, i actually really like it. The mascara has a soft tint of blue which is not overwhelming. It also lengthens lashes nicely.
Tobie P.
This is my go to drug store mascara. Makes my eyelashes long and thick and really makes my eyes pop. I use this pretty often and I buy it at Walmart typically. I definitely recommend!
Rimonda A.
I received this complementary mascara from Influenster this week and of course I had to try it out right away! I was very surprised the blue actually showed up on my dark lashes. Definitely would give it a try if you're into cool fun makeup looks!
Brynn M.
Bolingbrook, IL
Such a fun way to spice up my everyday look! I love Maybelline mascara already and getting to try the Royal Blue Great Lash for free is awesome. #BlueIsTheNewBlack #VoxBox #gotitfree
Mili J.
I was so excited to receive my first voxbox for reviewing purposes, and i was even more excited to find out I was receiving one of the first mascaras I have ever tried in the color blue! Unfortunately, the rich royal blue color wasn't very noticeable in normal lighting. I would definitely use this in the summer, for a pop of color in the sun! For this testing, I just applied the mascara to my bare eyelashes. I was happy about the length it gave my eyelashes, but wished it would be less clumpy.
Jennifer J.
San Diego, CA
I was excited to try this product after receiving a complimentary test kit from Influenster. I loved the color, a subtle hint of color. I would have loved more volume in the mascara.
Luz D.
Culpeper
This mascara works really great.I've had this product for 2 months.I bought it online. It's a good value.It is not expensive. I use this product a lot when I go out.Yes, I would totally buy this product again!
Rashina H.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes through Influenster. However the following review is purely my opinion of the product. This mascara is so fun! I was pleasantly  surprised with the outcome of it and I would even like to use it in the future. At first, the color does seem electric and crazy to use but it is applies sparingly. I used 2 coats of mascara for a more dramatic blue look. This did not clump my lashes. Instead my lashes looked long and full. When it fully dried, there was a more navy hue than electric blue. If you are looking for a colored mascara that isn't too out there but gets the job done, I would recommend this product.
Kelly L.
I received this product complimentary to test, but all opinions are my own. I love how subtle, yet chic the blue mascara is. I wear glasses that have teal in them and I have co-workers who have said how nice the blue looks with my glasses.
Shannon M.
N Lauderdale, FL
The mascara was runny and took several coats to see anything. Definitely not something I would buy. I also received an eyeliner which was fine. But again, these aren't things I would personally go to a store and buy. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Carolina G.
London
Does it volumize?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?

Walmart