BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Allison S.
Dover, AR
It is such a pretty color! It's edgy without being too tacky! I wore it to church and I still looked classy! It did not clump. It did take a few layers for the color to show! I love this mascara! It's my favorite!
Joanne K.
I use Maybelline Great Lash mascara all the time. It is my go-to mascara. When I want to add a little impact to my eyes, I use the Royal Blue shade. It gives just enough color to make my eyes stand out. It is very affordable and washes off easily with soap and water. This is a great product.
Janelle S.
Pittsford, NY
I love how the color is a subtle pop of blue. The mascara itself is light coverage. Still legthening, but not much volume. That's my only complaint. I love it, for something different!
Sheila S.
I've used blue mascara and this product is very acceptable and it gives a bright look. It goes on and feels like the waterproof classic mascara. It's always a fun pick from Maybelline.
Summer H.
Campbell , CA
I received this free for testing. After 3 coats, I could barely see the mascara or color at all. I thought this might be a fun thing to keep on hand for special occasions, but it doesn't even work well as a regular mascara. My lashes looked like they didn't have any mascara on them at all.
Laura P.
Dover, FL
It may take a few coats for the bluness to pop up, well in my case. Depending the lashes natural color will depend on how many coats you'll have to apply. But its comfortable to wear.
Kristen C.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I received the Maybelline Lash Blast mascara in Royal Blue for free in my VoxBox. I was so excited to try it out as this is my first venture into colorful mascara. I also received a complimentary Maybelline Unstoppable eyeliner in black. I made this mascara pop by pairing falsies with black mascara before letting it set. I then applied several coats of the Great Lash Mascara on top. I loved the way it brightened up my eyes and gave a basic look that little extra touch. I would recommend earthy tones and a light pink or nude lip so the mascara really takes center stage. Love this stuff!
Taylor W.
Harrisonburg , VA
I was a little worried, because I usually wear black mascara and I thought blue would be a little too much for me. You can tell it's blue, but it's a subtle blue and it made my green/blue eyes pop. I will definitely be wearing this more often. Even if you have doubts, I would give it a try.
Rimonda A.
I received this complementary mascara from Influenster this week and of course I had to try it out right away! I was very surprised the blue actually showed up on my dark lashes. Definitely would give it a try if you're into cool fun makeup looks!
Katelyn F.
This blue mascara is so beautiful. It's gorgeous and long lasting! It makes your eyes pop but not overly dramatic. It is something to spice up your makeup look! Thank you Influenster for letting me try this out!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.